• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
    Someone PM me a link...my link is all fucked up

Comment

• Can somebody pm me a link too
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Kendrick killed Eminem on his own shit

damn EM...Kendrick won

nah hold up....Em bought it back on his second verse...

guess Em can't lose
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I enjoy half the album

Comment

• DAMN!!!! Lyrically, nobody fucking with EM TBH. People listen to this album. And I mean actually listen. This nigga is ridiculously good. Some shit he say have me LMAO. " I got 99 problems, but bitch ain't one, she all 99", LOL. RAP ALBUM OF THE YEAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParisHaynes View Post
              DAMN!!!! Lyrically, nobody fucking with EM TBH. People listen to this album. And I mean actually listen. This nigga is ridiculously good. Some shit he say have me LMAO. " I got 99 problems, but bitch ain't one, she all 99", LOL. RAP ALBUM OF THE YEAR.
              Dem some big words
              FREE FLOW
              TOP 6 FAV
              -
              LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by ParisHaynes View Post
                DAMN!!!! Lyrically, nobody fucking with EM TBH. People listen to this album. And I mean actually listen. This nigga is ridiculously good. Some shit he say have me LMAO. " I got 99 problems, but bitch ain't one, she all 99", LOL. RAP ALBUM OF THE YEAR.
                i laughed when i heard that

he had one of those lines on every song on this album

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  i laughed when i heard that he had one of those lines on every song on this album
                  He had everything. There's nothing rap/hip hop wise EM didn't do in this album, and do it great IMHO. He had the subject matter, lyrical ability, he uses a million different flows, great beats, creative concepts, funny lines, impressive metaphors, etc. Just my opinion tho.

Comment

• ems lyrical ability was his best on infinite

Comment

• headlights. What a song.

Comment

• Sorry but I can't believe what y'all are saying bout this album

Wasn't this disappointed about a project since C4.. And I didn't Even have high expectations lol

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                          Sorry but I can't believe what y'all are saying bout this album

Wasn't this disappointed about a project since C4.. And I didn't Even have high expectations lol
                          I feel you except I wasn't as disappointed. I knew it wouldn't turn out to be that great based on the singles.

Comment

Working...
                          X