Song ain’t even top 3 of the album tbh.
      ems music videos have always been on point

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        Song ain’t even top 3 of the album tbh.
        ems music videos have always been on point
        Which shows how good this album actually is

Comment

• i pray to god em makes a joe budden diss track, would love to see them go at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            Which shows how good this album actually is
            hm there’s 11 tracks and still at least 3 fillers imo.
            its a nice album and I’m happy with it cause I didn’t expect him to ever drop a decent album again but if there wasn’t revival or mmlp2 it would be quite average I’d say.
            decent songs but too many fillers for 11 tracks

Comment

• album still on repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                album still on repeat

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Comment

• First you name drop him on your surprise album and then suddenly you don't want to give MGK fame by replying?

I understand what he is saying, but I'm still disappointed. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post

First you name drop him on your surprise album and then suddenly you don't want to give MGK fame by replying?

I understand what he is saying, but I'm still disappointed. Oh well.
                      Lmao... SERIOUSLY??

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        Lmao... SERIOUSLY??
                        SERIOUSLY as in what? He brought it up, and he is not even going to reply?

Hell I don't even like MGK but did you hear what he said? Real slimshady can't stand up.. Don't make me call Kim and Em is just going to sit this one out?

Or are you just as baffled as me that he isn't even sure if he is going to fire back? It's been a long time since, the self proclaimed rap god should have already wrapped this up.

And I'm all in for seeing Em destroy this guy, the fact that he already hasn't makes it seem like he is unable to put out a track to do that in short notice, he is far past a reasonable time frame here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                          SERIOUSLY as in what? He brought it up, and he is not even going to reply?

Hell I don't even like MGK but did you hear what he said? Real slimshady can't stand up.. Don't make me call Kim and Em is just going to sit this one out?

Or are you just as baffled as me that he isn't even sure if he is going to fire back? It's been a long time since, the self proclaimed rap god should have already wrapped this up.

And I'm all in for seeing Em destroy this guy, the fact that he already hasn't makes it seem like he is unable to put out a track to do that in short notice, he is far past a reasonable time frame here.
                          Yea shoulda replied by now

Comment

Working...
                          X