X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
    He got 8 years for tryna smuggle some lean into angola
    I think he did dat twice

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
    wildlife is confirmed as a feature juss look a few pages back and yea he had sang you can leave on a video too before it got released and love you premiered on the radio station before the video of him recording it came out so i guess we juss gotta be patient i juss need some news or somethin to give me somethin to look forward too
    Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187

Kevin Gates @ Jax's
      Wonder if him and currency linked up for somethin??
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• in studio performance gates killen em on the verse..

Comment

That boy gates killin everything
          Dude got the most versatile flow i swear u can go from reggae to rock to rap to love songs and hes killin everything

Comment

Yung Maze wuz snappin tho, can't even front
            yea he did his song he shoulda let gates grab the hook tho woulda been wayyy better but yea thats a pretty fiya song

Comment

Tbh I wanna hear a wayne song with a gates hook and a verse.
              Gates always got them live hooks.
              song wit gates on the hook wit him an wayne goin 4 bars a piece on each verse on a guss beat puhhh ill die a happy man lol

Comment

song wit gates on the hook wit him an wayne goin 4 bars a piece on each verse on a guss beat puhhh ill die a happy man lol
                Pimp'n Says: Huh Bruh!!! But yeah dat boy Maze held his on dat bit...

Comment

• Maze murdered this nigga Gates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Maze murdered this nigga Gates.
                    U trippin cuz gates held his own on this

Comment

I hope he made the song at 2:30 a real song

Shit u aint neva lie homie that bitch sound fiyaa

Comment

Um i just read a article about wayne on lilwaynehq.com about start on no ceilings ll...I he did most of tha songs by himself, i think all...but maybe just maybe he and Gates can hop on one and some wayne young money soldiers dat is not that big can make some too...like he did on me and my drank wit short dawg, who is rappin it at his concerts still!!!

I BELIEVE IT!! WAYNE ALWAYS RELEASES A MIXTAPE BEFORE HIS ALBUM AND HE IS ABOUT TO DROP IANAHB2 SO I BELIEVE ITS TRUE =]

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

This has not been officially confirmed, but it does look like Lil Wayne is about to start work on a new mixtape and it’s most likely going to be No Ceilings II.Weezy‘s official videographer, DJ Scoob Doo, tweeted this last night: “I heard a 2nd installment of a certain Mixtape is about to be in the works. ‪#breadoverbed‬”.He could of been talking about any music artist, but because he is always around Wayne and put“#breadoverbed‬” at the end of his tweet makes me think that it is indeed going to be Weezy F Baby.Also, Scoob Doo mentioned that it will be a “2nd installment of a certain Mixtape”, so this means it will not be a mixtape with a new title and it can’t be a mixtape in Da Drought or Dedication series, due to we have already had the third mixtape from those! I also can’t see it being a The Prefix II or The Suffix II as they are quite old now, and it can’t be a Sorry 4 The Wait II because Tunechi has nothing to be sorry for… well until Cortez Bryant decides to push back I Am Not A Human Being II More news that it could be a No Ceilings II mixtape is on Tune‘s Twitter page. His latest tweet is aretweet of a fan calling No Ceilings Wayne‘s best work ever: “@LilTunechi’s No Ceilings is the greatest work of rap ever. Just listen to the rhymes and word play. Every single line is amazing.”I am sure every Lil Wayne fan is excited about this news if it does turn out to be true, which I am pretty sure it will be. Leave a comment below with what beats you would like to see Weezy destroy on No Ceilings II.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Curren$y

After receiving recognition during his come-up with Master P's No Limit Records, Curren$y signed with Cash Money Records. During this time he was working with Lil Wayne's "Young Money" label where he released "Where the Cash At?" the lead single on his 2006 label debut Music to Fly To.He left the label in late 2007 after he felt like he wasn't being promoted enough by the label.

hope this dont happen to Gates cause spitta was to cold to leave cash money and GATES to rising to star power to not to leave
                        Last edited by BWA; 07-10-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWA View Post
                          Um i just read a article about wayne on lilwaynehq.com about start on no ceilings ll...I he did most of tha songs by himself, i think all...but maybe just maybe he and Gates can hop on one and some wayne young money soldiers dat is not that big can make some too...like he did on me and my drank wit short dawg, who is rappin it at his concerts still!!!

I BELIEVE IT!! WAYNE ALWAYS RELEASES A MIXTAPE BEFORE HIS ALBUM AND HE IS ABOUT TO DROP IANAHB2 SO I BELIEVE ITS TRUE =]

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

This has not been officially confirmed, but it does look like Lil Wayne is about to start work on a new mixtape and it’s most likely going to be No Ceilings II.Weezy‘s official videographer, DJ Scoob Doo, tweeted this last night: “I heard a 2nd installment of a certain Mixtape is about to be in the works. ‪#breadoverbed‬”.He could of been talking about any music artist, but because he is always around Wayne and put“#breadoverbed‬” at the end of his tweet makes me think that it is indeed going to be Weezy F Baby.Also, Scoob Doo mentioned that it will be a “2nd installment of a certain Mixtape”, so this means it will not be a mixtape with a new title and it can’t be a mixtape in Da Drought or Dedication series, due to we have already had the third mixtape from those! I also can’t see it being a The Prefix II or The Suffix II as they are quite old now, and it can’t be a Sorry 4 The Wait II because Tunechi has nothing to be sorry for… well until Cortez Bryant decides to push back I Am Not A Human Being II More news that it could be a No Ceilings II mixtape is on Tune‘s Twitter page. His latest tweet is aretweet of a fan calling No Ceilings Wayne‘s best work ever: “@LilTunechi’s No Ceilings is the greatest work of rap ever. Just listen to the rhymes and word play. Every single line is amazing.”I am sure every Lil Wayne fan is excited about this news if it does turn out to be true, which I am pretty sure it will be. Leave a comment below with what beats you would like to see Weezy destroy on No Ceilings II.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Curren$y

After receiving recognition during his come-up with Master P's No Limit Records, Curren$y signed with Cash Money Records. During this time he was working with Lil Wayne's "Young Money" label where he released "Where the Cash At?" the lead single on his 2006 label debut Music to Fly To.He left the label in late 2007 after he felt like he wasn't being promoted enough by the label.

hope this dont happen to Gates cause spitta was to cold to leave cash money and GATES to rising to star power to not to leave
                          its possible but im not getting ma hopes up would be dope af tho gates would murder that shit
                          Last edited by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590; 07-11-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X