No announcement yet.

Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Is Not Working On A “No Ceilings 2” Mixtape, Instead Working On A “Dedication 4” Or “Da Drought 4” Tape!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 by Danny M74
    Either Lil Wayne changed his mind, or DJ Scoob Doo screwed up his tweet yesterday when he said he heard a second installment of a certain mixtape is about to be in the works.We all thought Wayne was going to start work on No Ceilings 2, but it now looks like the mixtape is either going to be Da Drought 4 or Dedication 4 because Scoob Doo just tweeted this: “And I heard that mixtape is a 4th installment and not a 2nd ‪#breadoverbed”.So the good news is that Weezy F Baby is still starting work on a mixtape for us fans before he drops his I Am Not A Human Being II album later this year, but it will not be No Ceilings II like most of us had hoped.Personally, I think it might be Dedication 4 because the DJ who hosts the Dedication series, DJ Drama, his latest tweet says:“Wow, homie just did “burn”. That tape gon be crazy”. I have no idea if he is talking about Tunechi, but I hope so, because that instrumental is a banger! Also, Mack Maine did confirm that there would be a Dedication 4 tape back in 2010 when Weezywas locked up.
    Dis a better chance for Wayne and gates to make a song cause on NO ceilings l no One was really On it but on dedication series people was

On it so it's a better chance!!!

Comment

• Why did you post that here? Lol. Hoping gates is on it or what? Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Lol that's what I'm thinking..But g shit I hope gates is on D4, since he put hella YM artists on D3. Unfortunately, I doubt it..
        Never kno man this might be were weezy announces him as ymcmb
        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
          Never kno man this might be were weezy announces him as ymcmb
          I'm pretty confident that Flow and Gates will appear on the mixtape. Wayne's smart, he knows that would be the perfect notoriety for the both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            I'm pretty confident that Flow and Gates will appear on the mixtape. Wayne's smart, he knows that would be the perfect notoriety for the both of them.
            I sure hope so.. That would be dope af if they both got on that bitch cuz i kno they would come wit that heat

Comment

• There was just a picture of them in the studio how do you know it's for his mixtape?

Comment

There was just a picture of them in the studio how do you know it's for his mixtape?
                9 times outa 10 thats wat its for being that it was just announced

Comment

• Or meek mills album that comes out on august 28th...

Comment

Or meek mills album that comes out on august 28th...
                    its possible

Comment

Why did you post that here? Lol. Hoping gates is on it or what? Me too
                      But I'm making your talk more gates...would anyway but on a different subject...so dats y...just to clear it out!!!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      Yeah but everyone thinks wayne fell off, so for some reason I think he'll only have big features on it
                      Example: Meek mill who have just been confirmed to be on the mixtape
                      Was it on his twitter?

Comment

Damn no new news min a minute
                        they trippin too cuz he shoulda been dropped that other tape a whole month ago

Comment

He atleast needa drop the retawdid fa real video, or give us a single from here u go. I wish @MediaTrendsBWA was still here
                          idk what they waitin for bro but somethin needs to shake

Comment

Working...
                          X