No announcement yet.

Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coulda did without flexxin and she ugly but she fine. thats the only 2 tracks im not feelin
    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      As much as Arms of a stranger is great, it's nowhere near satellites imo
      Idk im feelin it pretty heavy.. Theres a bunch of classic gates on this tape but unfortunatley it wont be recognized..
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
        Idk im feelin it pretty heavy.. Theres a bunch of classic gates on this tape but unfortunatley it wont be recognized..
        Yeah I like AOAS, but it's not on the same level as Satellites. And you're right it won't get recognized, he needs to sign to a label and let them promote him. He should already know that he's got Louisiana on lock, but he needs to expand.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Yeah I like AOAS, but it's not on the same level as Satellites. And you're right it won't get recognized, he needs to sign to a label and let them promote him. He should already know that he's got Louisiana on lock, but he needs to expand.

lol.. "wont get recognized"
          Did you not notice all the promo ads and videos on worldstar or the background & countdown on livemixtapes?

Comment

• Ugly But She Fine <<<<

Comment

• Download: Kevin Gates - The Luca Brasi Story Mixtape

Good Review!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWA View Post
                "even though he’s signed to YMCMB"

Comment

• Havent played anything since this dropped...

It has a lot of bangers, which is just what I wanted

Arms Of A Stranger is my shit right now
                  Last edited by SwagSwag; 02-05-2013, 11:17 PM. Reason: My balls were itching so I got impatient and just posted it. But then I itched them, got a clear head & decided to add more

Comment

Hmmmmm MediaTrends didn't deny any of our label talk soooo
                    nigga who gives a fuck?! ...KG is putting out dope music and is finally getting some shine. who cares if he signed wit some people or is doin his own shit.

Comment

• I have his mixtape on repeat! That would be huge if he signed on ymcmb. (Just imagine a song with kevin gates and Drake on the hook)

Comment

Lol I give a fuck. I know he's putting out good music but I'd still want him signed with YM. Whether he gets signed or not of course I'ma still listen to his music regardless.
                        i hear ya homie, well whatever the situation is im gonna ride with Gates. been riding for that nigga for years now, aint gonna stop b/c of who he signed with or didn't sign with.

Comment

• "Hustle hard in the alley way by miss cita house im gettin it"

Wayne's mother miss cita?

Comment

Working...
                          X