Game Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mixtapes Definitely Don't Count As Classics lol C3 Aint Waynes Classic lol
    Ok then.

Comment

• classic this classic that

y'all act like y'all would've invented that word

Go & Listen ..

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mixtapes Definitely Don't Count As Classics lol C3 Aint Waynes Classic lol
        you wouldnt say da drought 3 is a classic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          you wouldnt say da drought 3 is a classic?
          Its The Best Ever . . . What's The Point

When You Talking Classic's You Don't Include Mixtapes. You should be embarrassed to even do that

Comment

Its The Best Ever . . . What's The Point

When You Talking Classic's You Don't Include Mixtapes. You should be embarrassed to even do that
            You're kidding right? What difference does it make? If it's a brilliant piece of music it's a classic and dd3 and d2 are classics

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              You're kidding right? What difference does it make? If it's a brilliant piece of music it's a classic and dd3 and d2 are classics
              There Classic Mixtapes NOT ALBUMS!!!!!!! . . . . you cant use songs thats not your beats! that's not genius or creative

If Wayne Put A Mixtape Out With His Own Songs & It Was DD3 Level (So Far Gone) Than Ok But He Can't Do That . . . . What You Wanna Say. "Yea My Favorite Rapper Aint Got No Classic Albums But He Got Plenty Mixtapes Where He Used Other Peoples Beats That Are Classic"

But Yet You Got Kanye, Jay, Em, Nas, Outkast etc . . . With All These Classic ALBUMS & you got the nerve to bring up a mixtape smh

Comment

There Classic Mixtapes NOT ALBUMS!!!!!!! . . . . you cant use songs thats not your beats! that's not genius or creative

If Wayne Put A Mixtape Out With His Own Songs & It Was DD3 Level (So Far Gone) Than Ok But He Can't Do That . . . . What You Wanna Say. "Yea My Favorite Rapper Aint Got No Classic Albums But He Got Plenty Mixtapes Where He Used Other Peoples Beats That Are Classic"

But Yet You Got Kanye, Jay, Em, Nas, Outkast etc . . . With All These Classic ALBUMS & you got the nerve to bring up a mixtape smh
                You're way too caught up in your feelings over this.. Chill. It's music. Everyone entitled to their opinion

Comment

In my honest opinion , I agree with @Theonlydjorkaeff, mix-tapes can be classics because they're still a whole project of music full of freestyles/remixes but over a previously used beat by another artist (typically), they're not covers or the same lyrics.

That's just my opinion.

Comment

• What happened to the Documentary 2 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      What happened to the Documentary 2 ?
                      It's still coming, a snippet was released early this month or last month. I think probably May-August.

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                        It's still coming, a snippet was released early this month or last month. I think probably May-August.
                        You got a link to the snippet ?

And I thought it should be out on the 10th anniversary of the first Documentary which was in January I think

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          You got a link to the snippet ?

And I thought it should be out on the 10th anniversary of the first Documentary which was in January I think
                          Snippets of The Documentary 2:

A mixtape is expected in the next 4 months.

Also Jim Jones announced a collab album with The Game called Certified Gangsters coming soon

Comment

Working...
                          X