No announcement yet.

Game Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, after just re-listening to The Documentary, I realized Game fell off harder than Wayne did...

you don't get this quality of music from him anymore...you can hear the pain in his voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
      Damn, after just re-listening to The Documentary, I realized Game fell off harder than Wayne did...

you don't get this quality of music from him anymore...you can hear the pain in his voice.
      he's actually extremely drunk

song is incredible though, Dre x Storch
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I need these songs..

That one at 3:40 ish

Comment

• Master P on the Premier song, according to Premo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
            Master P on the Premier song, according to Premo.
            Rather hear Game x Premo alone, no features.

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
            Damn, after just re-listening to The Documentary, I realized Game fell off harder than Wayne did...

Game still makes fucking dope music. Our Lil Wayne is shit now, Game isn't. Songs like The City, Born In The Trap, etc.

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            he's actually extremely drunk

song is incredible though, Dre x Storch
            Lmao how do you know he's drunk?
            Last edited by RoadToC4Fan; 09-22-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
              Rather hear Game x Premo alone, no features.

Game still makes fucking dope music. Our Lil Wayne is shit now, Game isn't. Songs like The City, Born In The Trap, etc.

you can name dope Wayne songs that are recent too...Green Ranger, picture perfect, turn on the lights...
              You can name a few dope songs from any artist, doesn't mean they still didn't fall off

And he said he was drunk during that song a while ago lol you can look it up, he's done it on a few song, I forgot about that whole thing though

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                you can name dope Wayne songs that are recent too...Green Ranger, picture perfect, turn on the lights...
                You can name a few dope songs from any artist, doesn't mean they still didn't fall off

And he said he was drunk during that song a while ago lol you can look it up, he's done it on a few song, I forgot about that whole thing though
                Yea but a lot of Game's music in the recent years has been dope, not the same with Wayne.. He has had very few.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  You can hear it in his voice

He raps about it on Doctor's Advocate

I think Complex once made a list about how the album got created etc...and they mentioned it
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Yea but a lot of Game's music in the recent years has been dope, not the same with Wayne.. He has had very few.
                    Exactly. It's sad when you're not even featured on the best song on your own album.

Comment

• If Game could get Em to produce some shit on this new album, it'd be dope as fuck...
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        If Game could get Em to produce some shit on this new album, it'd be dope as fuck...
                        He was supposedly going have a song on RED but I think Game didn't end up using it.

Comment

He was supposedly going have a song on RED but I think Game didn't end up using it.

Comment

Working...
                          X