X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Sunday Service #2 -

Holy Water

HOLY WATER by jesuspiece on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Track isn't on the album just a song for the fans.
    Song is dope!

Comment

• dope track

hope the leftovers aren't better than the album tracks though
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        dope track

Knowing Game.. they probably will be.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Forgot to post this from a couple days ago.. a Listening Session for the album..

The GAME is in my neck of the woods right now promoting his 5th studio album, Jesus Piece. Raheem DeVaughn had him as a guest at Blism FM to talk about the project and preview some tracks exclusively to us. So I’m going to share my notes that I jotted down and what I remember, if I forget something I’ll come back and update it when I get back from the club with this nigga. Also the next record for his Sunday Services series will be called “Holy Water” and will NOT be on Jesus Piece but will be released as a leak this Sunday. Jesus Piece in stores December 11th.

Celebration (Remix) feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – Game told us the background to the Bone Thugs feature on the remix of his first single. He says he called each member individually, flew them out to his studio in L.A. and didn’t tell them that he invited the whole group there. Once they got there and realized what happened, instead of beef, there was love. Game painted the picture of them hugging out their differences and even some tears were shed amongst the Eazy E discovered rap collective.

I Remember feat. Future & Young Jeezy – This record was dope, Future delivers his signature auto tune and executes. The concept of the record is Game recalling his life in the streets and more specifically different women he’s dealt with over the course of his life. Jeezy verse was fire, Future on the hook and has the third verse (I think).

Lady feat. Jeremih, Big Sean, Lil Wayne & Fabolous (Prod. Cool & Dre) - This was a radio friendly record, obviously for the ladies if the title didn’t give that away. Fab’s verse wasn’t on there yet but Sean Don and Tunechi killed it. It samples a D’Angelo record.

Pray feat. J. Cole (Prod. Cool &a Dre) – This is where things get introspective and more conscience, I guess you could say. Game talks about being with a female who was dealing with a lot of trouble in her life and ended up cutting her wrists and being suicidal. J. Cole talks about a female he would mess with while on the road sometimes who ended up getting abused by her husband/boyfriend. Very dope.

Ali Boombabye/Bumbaye feat. 2 Chainz & Rick Ross – Banger alert. This shit was hard, that’s the the best way to describe it. Game says it was inspired by Muhammad Ali but he just played around with the wording and added Bumbaye (Boom-Bah-Ye). It’s tight, when you hear it, it’s definitely going to be a favorite. 2 Chainz went off on this and I liked the hook a lot.

Church feat. Trey Songz – We didn’t hear this but GAME says he called Tremaine about his album being called “Chapter V” and Game at the time, had the album “F.I.V.E”. Trey did this to return the favor of making off with the album title.

Jesus Piece feat. Kanye West & Common – We didn’t get to hear this but Yeezy’s on the hook and Common’s on the third verse.

*Kevin Hart has couple of skits on the album
        *Jamie Foxx is also on the album
        *These are not all of the songs on the album and some are subject to change. However the album stays within the theme of “Jesus Piece” with the song titles and concepts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
          Song is dope!

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            dope track

RT

anyone got a download link for Celebration?
            Last edited by ; 11-04-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              RT

anyone got a download link for Celebration?
              SPOILER01 Celebration (feat. Chris Brown, T.m4a

Comment

game a fuckboi for not putting holy water on the album

Comment

game a fuckboi for not putting holy water on the album
                  Let's just hope all the tracks are better than that, and that I Remember doesn't make it either.

Comment

Let's just hope all the tracks are better than that, and that I Remember doesn't make it either.
                    I love it tbh, havent heard I remember yet....

btw do you know what happen wit maywether & 50

Comment

I love it tbh, havent heard I remember yet....

btw do you know what happen wit maywether & 50
                      Something like Mayweather was rollin with Ross, then 50 dissed him and then Mayweather started dissing back.

50 is such a bitch tbh.. he will turn on anyone.

Comment

Something like Mayweather was rollin with Ross, then 50 dissed him and then Mayweather started dissing back.

50 is such a bitch tbh.. he will turn on anyone.
                        Thats 50 for ya lol

Comment

• that's really a bad move for 50...

Comment

Working...
                          X