Game Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
    Just saw this cover for the mixtape.. Idk if it's official but it's super dope...

Idk why it says "The Game" though, should be just Game.

its official .

Comment

http://djskee.tumblr.com/

#CaliforniaRepublic: Due to the heavy winds in Cali, we have a delay… Happy April Fools! But seriously, we are in the lab finishing up the mixtape as I type. No link tonight as we would rather have it sounding perfect verses rushing out. Don’t worry, it really will be dropping very soon. Just finishing a couple songs up, waiting on verses, and mixing everything down- trust, it will be worth the wait. Sorry to disappoint/joke with y’all, you know we love ya, but it’s all about quality over here… YouKnowWhatItIs, I only drop classics!!

BTW this is a sneak preview of the alternate cover alongside the Cali Flag one we leaked earlier. Shout to Teruo for the art as always. Back to the SkeeLodge to finish this up…

So obviously it's not dropping tonight.. but I see it dropping anywhere from tomorrow to friday.

Hopefully not tomorrow though cause it will get overshadowed by Kdot's single.

Here's some rumored guests (for the people who don't know):

BWS, Waka, Ross, Drake, 2Chainz, Nas, Kendrick, SchoolboyQ, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Meek Mill, Wale, Busta, Cassidy, Fat Joe, Stevie Johnson & Jay Rock
      Last edited by Gman918; 04-02-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Damn I hope Wayne is on there..

Comment

New track leaked today.. Idk if it's going to be on the mixtape.

It's a decent song nothin' special.
          Looks like were getting more than one track today..

thegame Me & @djskee in the California Republic studio going thru the tracks he's leaking 2day....... #californiarep 48 minutes ago

Comment

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
            New track leaked today.. Idk if it's going to be on the mixtape.

It's a decent song nothin' special.
            Looks like were getting more than one track today..

thegame Me & @djskee in the California Republic studio going thru the tracks he's leaking 2day....... #californiarep 48 minutes ago

I like it.

Damn DJ Skee is one corny motherfucker
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I like that new song and can't fucking wait for these other songs to drop let alone the actual tape.

Comment

�Kicked up (OG #Jordan XII #Obsidian) listening to #californiarepublic ruff mixes w/ @thegame figuring what to leak first. Mixtape drops Thurs, we still recording! Whose ready?�

Mixtape droppin thursday!!!

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Game f. Nipsey Hu$$le - Bills Is Paid | New Hip Hop Music & All The New Rap Songs 2011 | HipHop DX

Another new track, like this one better.

#CaliforniaRepublic leak #1: @thegame ft @NipseyHussle "Bills Is Paid" via @HipHopDX... more to come & mixtape THURS http://say.ly/tNP1GNz

Apparently the track with Fat Joe and Young Chris didn't make it... cause skee said this new track is leak 1 of 3 off of California Republic or I just read it wrong lol.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Another song.. It Must Be Tough ft. Pharrell. This was originally for the RED album, so it's a RED leftover... Maybe other leftovers? (LOVE,etc.)

Game It Must Be Tough Pharrel FE.mp3
                Last edited by Gman918; 04-03-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Game's 2nd verse on Bills is Paid though.. Raw.

Comment

So far: Bills is Paid & It Must Be Tough = dope and Greystone = decent.

Comment

This low key bout to be amazing... Can't fuckin wait!

Comment

he had to change his name to "Game" from "The Game" because of WWE wrestler Triple H had the nickname before him and they went to court over it
                        So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

I don't like that It Must be Tough track.. Bills is Paid is tight as fuck, and Greystone is tight.

Greystone isn't on the tape then though?

Comment

Working...
                          X