Clear All

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
    Bigger Than Me is good..

and I hate Or Nah lol.. that swag jacking fgt haha
    Yeah ik hahaha he kinda phony for making that

Comment

• The Documentary 2 will arrive on January 18, 2015

“Exactly 10 years from
      The Documentary….. Nobody is fucking with 2 !!!!!!!!! So don’t drop nowhere near me….. You’ve been warned!” said Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

The Documentary 2 will arrive on January 18, 2015

“Exactly 10 years from
        The Documentary….. Nobody is fucking with 2 !!!!!!!!! So don’t drop nowhere near me….. You’ve been warned!” said Game

Oh shit

Comment

• Games first 3 albums awesome, The R.E.D. Album & Jesus Piece dope, hopefully TD2 will be better than his last album

Comment

“Exactly 10 years from

It would be funny if C5 gets pushed back to early 2015.

Comment

“Exactly 10 years from

It will get pushed back, I'm certain of it

Comment

�Exactly 10 years from
                The Documentary�.. Nobody is fucking with 2 !!!!!!!!! So don�t drop nowhere near me�.. You�ve been warned!� said Game

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit . . . . . . . . Game A "all time" underrated Great!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit . . . . . . . . Game A "all time" underrated Great!
                  facts only

Comment

• Comment

• The Game � �Year Of The Wolf� (Album Track List)

1. THE GAME � Bigger than Me prod by Mosley
                      2. THE GAME � F You Ns prod. by Mathhew Burnett
                      3. THE GAME � Really feat. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja and TI-prod. by Mekanics
                      4. THE GAME � Fuck Your Feelings -prod. by Ocean and Nova
                      5. THE GAME � On One featuring King Marie and Ty Dolla Sign
                      6. THE GAME � Married To The Game feat. French Montana Dubb Sam hook prod. by Boi 1da
                      7. THE GAME � The Purge prod by Cozmo
                      8 .THE GAME � Trouble on my mind prod. Pat O
                      9. THE GAME � Cellphone featuring Dubb prod by Mekanics
                      10. THE GAME � Or Nah feat. Too Short, Problem, & AV-prod. by DJ Mustard
                      11. THE GAME � Best head ever feat.Tyga and Eric Bellinger-prod. by League Of Starz
                      12. THE GAME � Hit Em Hard feat. Bobby Shmurda-prod. by Amadeus
                      13. THE GAME � Food For My Stomach Featuring Dubb and Skeme-prod. by Duke Dinero
                      14. THE GAME � Black on Black featuring Young Jeezy and Kevin Gates produced Mekanics
                      15. THE GAME � Be nobody else prod by Sap
                      16. THE GAME � Mad Flows featuring Skeme prod by ReyReel
                      17. THE GAME � I just wanna be feat. Stat Quo and Sap prod by Sap
                      18. THE GAME � Take that featuring Tyga and Pharaoh
                      19. THE GAME � Bloody Moon Outro prod by Nottz
                      20. THE GAME � Time and Space Feat. Grae produced Grae

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2014/09/the-game-year-of-the-wolf-album-track-list/

Comment

• 1. THE GAME – Bigger than Me prod by Mosley

2. THE GAME – F You Ns prod. by Mathhew Burnett

3. THE GAME – Really feat. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja and TI-prod. by Mekanics

4. THE GAME – Fuck Your Feelings -prod. by Ocean and Nova

5. THE GAME – On One featuring King Marie and Ty Dolla Sign

6. THE GAME – Married To The Game feat. French Montana Dubb Sam hook prod. by Boi 1da

7. THE GAME – The Purge prod by Cozmo

8 .THE GAME – Trouble on my mind prod. Pat O

9. THE GAME – Cellphone featuring Dubb prod by Mekanics

10. THE GAME – Or Nah feat. Too Short, Problem, & AV-prod. by DJ Mustard

11. THE GAME – Best head ever feat.Tyga and Eric Bellinger-prod. by League Of Starz

12. THE GAME – Hit Em Hard feat. Bobby Shmurda-prod. by Amadeus

13. THE GAME – Food For My Stomach Featuring Dubb and Skeme-prod. by Duke Dinero

14. THE GAME – Black on Black featuring Young Jeezy and Kevin Gates produced Mekanics

15. THE GAME – Be nobody else prod by Sap

16. THE GAME – Mad Flows featuring Skeme prod by ReyReel

17. THE GAME – I just wanna be feat. Stat Quo and Sap prod by Sap

18. THE GAME – Take that featuring Tyga and Pharaoh

19. THE GAME – Bloody Moon Outro prod by Nottz

20. THE GAME – Time and Space Feat. Grae produced Grae
                        no weezy

Comment

The Game – ‘Year Of The Wolf’ (Album Track List)

1. THE GAME – Bigger than Me prod by Mosley
                          2. THE GAME – F You Ns prod. by Mathhew Burnett
                          3. THE GAME – Really feat. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja and TI-prod. by Mekanics
                          4. THE GAME – Fuck Your Feelings -prod. by Ocean and Nova
                          5. THE GAME – On One featuring King Marie and Ty Dolla Sign
                          6. THE GAME – Married To The Game feat. French Montana Dubb Sam hook prod. by Boi 1da
                          7. THE GAME – The Purge prod by Cozmo
                          8 .THE GAME – Trouble on my mind prod. Pat O
                          9. THE GAME – Cellphone featuring Dubb prod by Mekanics
                          10. THE GAME – Or Nah feat. Too Short, Problem, & AV-prod. by DJ Mustard
                          11. THE GAME – Best head ever feat.Tyga and Eric Bellinger-prod. by League Of Starz
                          12. THE GAME – Hit Em Hard feat. Bobby Shmurda-prod. by Amadeus
                          13. THE GAME – Food For My Stomach Featuring Dubb and Skeme-prod. by Duke Dinero
                          14. THE GAME – Black on Black featuring Young Jeezy and Kevin Gates produced Mekanics
                          15. THE GAME – Be nobody else prod by Sap
                          16. THE GAME – Mad Flows featuring Skeme prod by ReyReel
                          17. THE GAME – I just wanna be feat. Stat Quo and Sap prod by Sap
                          18. THE GAME – Take that featuring Tyga and Pharaoh
                          19. THE GAME – Bloody Moon Outro prod by Nottz
                          20. THE GAME – Time and Space Feat. Grae produced Grae

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2014/09/the-game-year-of-the-wolf-album-track-list/
                          From the tracklist it seems that he just wants to get us hyped until The Documentary 2 drops and that hes saving the best songs for it.
                          Still looking forward to this

Comment

Working...
                          X