Who cares? It’s a good album…..
        woah, calm down. i agree

Comment

• the album was disappointing imo

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            in my top 5 on the album

Comment

• I was not a fan of his last album. Did the freestyle he did on the LA Leakers ever get put into a real song?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpes View Post
                I was not a fan of his last album. Did the freestyle he did on the LA Leakers ever get put into a real song?
                no it didn’t, I’m not sure why though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpes View Post
                  I was not a fan of his last album. Did the freestyle he did on the LA Leakers ever get put into a real song?
                  just download the audio from the video if u want it

Comment

• i heard the songs with him on 50 cent fisrt then i got a little bit older and heard one blood on the radio and people playing it in their cars ( i was outside without internet ) then i heard the games pain with keshia cole on one oh six and park and learned the verses word for word. i had internet by that time. i remember the rocsi girl being super fine geez like top five all time. then i used to walk to work and listen to lax going to and from and i heard him say eazy e went to the hospital for bronchitis and and then all of a sudden he couldnt walk. it made me think that the government had something to do with eazy e getting sick.

then jesus piece came. i think jesus piece is his best album. do you think jesus piece is his best album? he has a few really nice albums. there are a few songs on the 1992 that are good.

i enjoyed a lot of good music up until kanye left.

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                      i heard the songs with him on 50 cent fisrt then i got a little bit older and heard one blood on the radio and people playing it in their cars ( i was outside without internet ) then i heard the games pain with keshia cole on one oh six and park and learned the verses word for word. i had internet by that time. i remember the rocsi girl being super fine geez like top five all time. then i used to walk to work and listen to lax going to and from and i heard him say eazy e went to the hospital for bronchitis and and then all of a sudden he couldnt walk. it made me think that the government had something to do with eazy e getting sick.

then jesus piece came. i think jesus piece is his best album. do you think jesus piece is his best album? he has a few really nice albums. there are a few songs on the 1992 that are good.

I know Game and Keyshia song word for word also 🔥

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                        i heard the songs with him on 50 cent fisrt then i got a little bit older and heard one blood on the radio and people playing it in their cars ( i was outside without internet ) then i heard the games pain with keshia cole on one oh six and park and learned the verses word for word. i had internet by that time. i remember the rocsi girl being super fine geez like top five all time. then i used to walk to work and listen to lax going to and from and i heard him say eazy e went to the hospital for bronchitis and and then all of a sudden he couldnt walk. it made me think that the government had something to do with eazy e getting sick.

1992?

Comment

• Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post

1992?
                          yeah it came out in 2016.. the two i remember liking was the juice and what your life like but i relistened recently and i didnt like them as much as i once did. i dont really know what i like or liked in music from the past.

Comment

Working...
                          X