Originally posted by Wisheezy
    Originally posted by Quez95
    Originally posted by "koolkiddale13":1wat6ps3
    50 wack ass..
    He is fucking gay..
    And he sucks.
    BOTH of they careers are ruined..-
    I don't think you can say 50 is wack, get rich or die tryin' was a classic. He is still going, his next album will be sick i have a feelin he'll go back to his old style.
    What the fuck you talking about? 50 sucks shit! Get rich or die tryin was actually one of the worst fucking movies ever. I'm not saying this cause I'm a Wayne fan, no. So many people that I know who has seen it thinks it fucking dirt!
    What the fuck are you talking about? Shows how much you know about anyother rappers apart from wayne you idiot. Get Rich or Die Tryin' was 50 cents MUSIC ALBUM. I don't give a fuck about the film.
    Fuck you man I know more about rap than just Wayne bitch. I'm not one of those fucking homos who are totally fucking obssesed with Wayne. And how the fuck was I supposed to know which you were talking about. Both the movie and album are shit you stupid fuck.
    Ahahah!
    Hell yeah Quez betta get Wisheezy.
    Quez is that nigga!
    EVERYONE on this site HATES 50.[/quote:1wat6ps3]

u one stupid muthafucka man
    thats all i gotta say for u son...smh
    And its the realest nigga still I
    A women could love me to death
    But I still Die

Comment

Re: 50 Cent Trying to Ruin Fat Joe's Career

[quote=50cent&Drake][quote=koolkiddale13]
      Originally posted by "Wisheezy":19c9jsas
      Originally posted by "koolkiddale13":19c9jsas
      50 wack ass..
      He is fucking gay..
      And he sucks.
      I don't think you can say 50 is wack, get rich or die tryin' was a classic. He is still going, his next album will be sick i have a feelin he'll go back to his old style.
      What the fuck you talking about? 50 sucks shit! Get rich or die tryin was actually one of the worst fucking movies ever. I'm not saying this cause I'm a Wayne fan, no. So many people that I know who has seen it thinks it fucking dirt!
      What the fuck are you talking about? Shows how much you know about anyother rappers apart from wayne you idiot. Get Rich or Die Tryin' was 50 cents MUSIC ALBUM. I don't give a fuck about the film.
      Fuck you man I know more about rap than just Wayne bitch. I'm not one of those fucking homos who are totally fucking obssesed with Wayne. And how the fuck was I supposed to know which you were talking about. Both the movie and album are shit you stupid fuck.
      Ahahah!
      Quez is that nigga!
      EVERYONE on this site HATES 50.[/quote:19c9jsas]

thats all i gotta say for u son...smh[/quote:19c9jsas]

hahaa you back bro!

and huumm.. get rich or die trying is a FUCKIN CLASSIC
      forget about the other 50 cent albums
      Beg for mercy is one other fuckin classic!
      ya dig..

Comment

Originally posted by 50cent&Drake
        Go back where you came from, dude. And maybe you'd consider finding a Fiddy fansite instead of this
        I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
          50 wack ass..
          He is fucking gay..
          And he sucks.
          Lmao get that sand out of your vagina, like the fellas said above me get rich or die trin' was a classic.

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
          Ahahah!
          Quez is that nigga!
          EVERYONE on this site HATES 50.
          Everyone? Except me and the 2 other guys above this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Karupoeg
            Originally posted by 50cent&Drake
            Go back where you came from, dude. And maybe you'd consider finding a Fiddy fansite instead of this
            this is all i gotta say to you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkWc86OJRQA[/youtube]

And its the realest nigga still I
            A women could love me to death
            But I still Die

Comment

[quote=50cent&Drake]
              Originally posted by Karupoeg
              Originally posted by "50cent&Drake":1tphb700
              this is all i gotta say to you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkWc86OJRQA[/youtube]

[/quote:1tphb700]

SUCKS

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

wow 50 is just soooo desperate to get back in the game the only thing he does know is diss people to keep his name in the spotlight. 50 is a douche. i cant wait for him to fade out. yeah get rich or die trying, geuss whos back and power of da doller are great albums but its starting to not matter because he is so unbelievably awful now. fuck 50. but fat joe is terrible, i will agree with that.
                red scarf on my neck. red diamonds lookin like red barf on my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                  SUCKS
                  Says the kid from Norway who is the biggest wayne dick rider i've ever seen, quit crying all the time its embarrassing.

Originally posted by 40ozbounce
                  wow 50 is just soooo desperate to get back in the game the only thing he does know is diss people to keep his name in the spotlight. 50 is a douche. i cant wait for him to fade out. yeah get rich or die trying, geuss whos back and power of da doller are great albums but its starting to not matter because he is so unbelievably awful now. fuck 50. but fat joe is terrible, i will agree with that.
                  I agree he is a little desperate, but i think he just has started to realise his style changed alot as he became alot more mainstream and earning alot of money. Recently he has tried going back to his old style and i think it will work, 50 won't ever fade out though, he's a good rapper and with shady records behind him he ain't going anywhere for a long time. But thank god someone agree's, fat joe is terrible!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                    SUCKS
                    Says the kid from Norway who is the biggest wayne dick rider i've ever seen, quit crying all the time its embarrassing.

I don't Cry, I just say my Option

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

yo fifty is stupid, he makes crap video games and crap music
                      I am DA STUNNA

Comment

Working...
                      X