Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    how sway?
    cuz it invokes certain feelings.. lots of people are gonna hate it, and thats why he did this..
    people always hate different things..

art isn't always something that's pretty and that everyone likes

it's simplistic, it's different, and I like it..

everyone can make covers now (no diss to any gfx designers here), and every cover looks the same.. this shit is different

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      what's this? you made this?

Comment

• Is anyone streaming Yeezy Season 3 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          cuz it invokes certain feelings.. lots of people are gonna hate it, and thats why he did this..
          people always hate different things..

art isn't always something that's pretty and that everyone likes

it's simplistic, it's different, and I like it..

everyone can make covers now (no diss to any gfx designers here), and every cover looks the same.. this shit is different
          copy paste in paint.exe isn't real art tho...sorry lol
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• That taylor swift line was hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Is anyone streaming Yeezy Season 3 ?
              i was, but i turned it off when kanye finished his part..it was cool, good songs coming soon from travy and thug and kanye showed announcement for his upcoming game lol "Only One" its about his mom flying to heaven..
              Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              copy paste in paint.exe isn't real art tho...sorry lol
              art can be made with whatever u want

there is no fake or real art

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                i was, but i turned it off when kanye finished his part..it was cool, good songs coming soon from travy and thug and kanye showed announcement for his upcoming game lol "Only One" its about his mom flying to heaven..

art can be made with whatever u want

there is no fake or real art

you can't be srs

if this what the cover to Wayne's C5 he'd be already taking loses left and right, and everybody would already have analysed that the album is whack from the cover..

but when Kanye does it, then there is no real or fake art
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  you can't be srs

if this what the cover to Wayne's C5 he'd be already taking loses left and right, and everybody would already have analysed that the album is whack from the cover..

You cant compare the c5 cover to this one lol
                  Obviously ye doesnt care about the cover and tries to get in the media again cause of this wack looking cover
                  Wayne and his camp tried to continue the carter cover series even though it looks average

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    you can't be srs

Wayne C5 cover is wack. It's just a layer full of effects and picture on top of it.

I'm not saying I love it. I'm saying I like it bcuz it's different.
                    And lots of people are hating on it all over social media.

Drake did the same shit with Hotline Bling, i don't think I saw you commenting on that? It was just a pink background with white text and thats it.

I don't even get why people get mad about a cover lol, its a fuckin picture, who gives a shit..

Comment

• need a dl asap

Comment

• Album sounds to be nothing more then average.. But that's judging from the live version.. Still need to hear the real version.

Only tracks thats dope is Real Friends and Wolves tbh. Famous is pretty cool too.

But he uses so much autotune and he fucking sucks with autotune cuz he doesn't know how to use it.

But the autotune on Wolves was on point tho. However they kinda fucked up Wolves anyways when they changed out Sia and Vic Mensa for Frank Ocean only. Sia > Frank Ocean any day
                        Last edited by Ozzie; 02-12-2016, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                          Album sounds to be nothing more then average.. But that's judging from the live version.. Still need to hear the real version.

Only tracks thats dope is Real Friends and Wolves tbh. Famous is pretty cool too.

But he uses so much autotune and he fucking sucks with autotune cuz he doesn't know how to use it.

But the autotune on Wolves was on point tho. However they kinda fucked up Wolves anyways when they changed out Sia and Vic Mensa for Frank Ocean only. Sia > Frank Ocean any day
                          vic mensa did very good on Wolves and i dont like him at all besides that song

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X