No announcement yet.

Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance definitely had the best verse on the album. Might even be verse of the year when it's all said and done. Hell, it could even be the verse of his career. That SNL Performance sent chills, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Chance definitely had the best verse on the album. Might even be verse of the year when it's all said and done. Hell, it could even be the verse of his career. That SNL Performance sent chills, bro.
      Yea I gotta start checking dude out . . . whats his best mixtape?

Comment

• this is truly great..

Comment

• that artist on 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2' and 'Freestyle 4' is a wannabe future lol. he sounds exactly like him

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            that artist on 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2' and 'Freestyle 4' is a wannabe future lol. he sounds exactly like him
            but better imo at least voice wise, i really liked him on pt2..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Well I listened to Acid Rap, and it was pretty good. Check that mixtape out..

Comment

• Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              this is truly great..

really? i mean your opinion i get it, but i was let down by this, production is good but some songs overdue it, and man people rip on wayne for lyrics about sex, but there were some songs on here that sounded like they belonged on IANAHB2 with the lyrics, and kanye will get praised for it smh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              that artist on 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2' and 'Freestyle 4' is a wannabe future lol. he sounds exactly like him
              that wasnt him lol?

Comment

• lyrics are pretty bad but the production is top-tier

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• didnt listen to a whole project yet, only couple of songs..gonna give it a listen tommorow
                  from what i listened, first 5 songs, production is top notch and features are amazing, ye lyrics are bit let down, but maybe it gets better

real friends is too dope

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    Lol u never heard acid rap? Its perfect best mixtape of 2013

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      yall niggas cant torrent shit.. im uploading on zippyshare, 320kpbs version, private link..

quote me whoever wants
                      i dont have uTorrents, got a new pc. but imma ge it

pls pm me homie

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        I thought thats future in the beginning
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I can only take Chance The Rapper in small doses soemthing about him that i dont enjoy haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X