Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    but better imo at least voice wise, i really liked him on pt2..
    His verse is from this

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      I can only take Chance The Rapper in small doses soemthing about him that i dont enjoy haha
      same bro, he's fine on features, but he lacks replay value, so you really cant listen to his songs often..
      its the reason he will never blow up..

Comment

• Damn I thought that was Future on FSMH pt 2

Comment

• I feel like real frinds annd no more parties in la are the best songs on this so im kinda disappointed

Comment

yall niggas cant torrent shit.. im uploading on zippyshare, 320kpbs version, private link..

quote me whoever wants
            lemme hold a link

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              I feel like real frinds annd no more parties in la are the best songs on this so im kinda disappointed
              thats because they are

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                lemme hold a link
                Zippyshare.com - The Life of Pablo (m4a).zip

Comment

• Why is Kanye tryna place the race card when most of his fans are white?

Comment

same bro, he's fine on features, but he lacks replay value, so you really cant listen to his songs often..
                    its the reason he will never blow up..
                    he kills his features but yeah very low replay value man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Listened to the whole album last night..

Gotta say, most songs are dope as fuck. But, album as a whole wasn't very good. It was messy and all over the place, I feel like there isn't a main subject of the album. His previous albums all had main topics, and whole album was like a story.

I don't feel that in this album.

I think he rushed this album and he only made it to promote Yeezy Season 3, confirmation of that is how he changed up tracklist majorly like a day before album release. Ye wasn't like that, he does his albums to perfection, and this wasn't done like that.

Songs are dope. Album is messy.

I especially like Ultralight Beam, Father pt1, pt2 (ending of pt2 is so dope), Famous, Highlights, FML, Waves, Fade..

I fucks with all of the songs previously released as well..

Samples, beats and all that are beautiful as expected. But his lyrics and just order of tracks is not that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        thats because they are
                        thats sad, was really hyped after these two tracks got released
                        few other tracks like the track with andre are dope but in general im disappointed

Comment

• Waves

Comment

Working...
                          X