Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    what the fuck is that new kanye song that he dropped?
    unexpected troll song

Comment

• the interview with charlamagne is out

https://wegotlove.com/

Comment

• Whose more popular right now ?
        Wayne or Kanye ?
        Who would sell more?
        Whose music do ppl wanna hear more right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Whose more popular right now ?
          Wayne or Kanye ?
          Who would sell more?
          Kanye more popular
          and I know Wayne would sell more then Kanye right now if he dropped C5 because c4 outsold Kanye and jay watch the throne album first week
          and I always wanna hear Wayne over any other rapper any day

Comment

Whose more popular right now ?
            Wayne or Kanye ?
            Who would sell more?
            kanye for all sadly

popularity- kanye a certified kardashian now so he gets mad publicity all the time, and popular because of his antics; he will sell more because he has a loyal fanbase and the fact that he always delivers excellent projects (except Life of pablo imo)

people want to hear- kanye doesnt release as often as wayne (or as wayne used to before the situation) so people want to hear him...

only thing that would make win all these categories (even popularity depending on how good the album is) is C5

imo

Comment

Whose more popular right now ? Wayne or Kanye ? Who would sell more? Whose music do ppl wanna hear more right now?
              if wayne was fucking a kardashian and kanye had his record label troubles, the situation would be vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                if wayne was fucking a kardashian and kanye had his record label troubles, the situation would be vice versa
                Tyga was dating Kylie Jenner though when he dropped the gold album and it flopped harder then Troy averages album...so this is false friend sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                  Tyga was dating Kylie Jenner though when he dropped the gold album and it flopped harder then Troy averages album...so this is false friend sorry
                  no, tyga has never been as big as wayne and kanye. other rappers this could work with are eminem and jay z. tyga and travis are nowhere near legends in hip hop so it dont work with them

Comment

• god dammit Kanye

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• kanye has lost it completely

Comment

• Where else can I listen to that Kanye, Travis and Uzi song?

I can't play it through tidal and I'm not getting an account

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                          Where else can I listen to that Kanye, Travis and Uzi song?

I can't play it through tidal and I'm not getting an account

- - - Updated - - -

and honestly from all this stuff he's saying rn, no one knows if he's actually lost his mind or he's just doing it to promote his album

Comment

Working...
                          X