No announcement yet.

Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf is this... sorry this one of the worst things Ye has made yet wtf.... im so let down i hope the YE & CUDI collab project is better

- - - Updated - - -

last two songs on the project is very nice but the rest.... come on YE CUDYE should be a better time

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      wtf is this... sorry this one of the worst things Ye has made yet wtf.... im so let down i hope the YE & CUDI collab project is better

- - - Updated - - -

last two songs on the project is very nice but the rest.... come on YE CUDYE should be a better time
      Is it the album trash? Did my man young thug washed Kanye like on highlights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        Is it the album trash? Did my man young thug washed Kanye like on highlights?
        its growing on me a bit fam but its bit bland i donno its okay! i kind of like it now! haha but first listen i didnt like it which i rare because i love all kanye music and i didn't even notice young thug haha i think his doing harmonisation on the song ad-libs i think haha or he sounds different as! its confusing the tracklisting because we have got nothing official yet

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• This shit was pretty dope. I aint as reactionary as the rest of this forum seems to be. Just wished there was some rapping features. C'mon Ye you could've had any rapper you wanted on this project.

Comment

its growing on me a bit fam but its bit bland i donno its okay! i kind of like it now! haha but first listen i didnt like it which i rare because i love all kanye music and i didn't even notice young thug haha i think his doing harmonisation on the song ad-libs i think haha or he sounds different as! its confusing the tracklisting because we have got nothing official yet
            lol Im waiting on the full CDQ version to come out I heard a rip audio only available I aint trying to listen to an album thats a rip from his listening party...ill wait for the full CDQ version to drop

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
              lol Im waiting on the full CDQ version to come out I heard a rip audio only available I aint trying to listen to an album thats a rip from his listening party...ill wait for the full CDQ version to drop
              when will it come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                when will it come out?
                I heard later on today friend that it’s gonna be available on all platforms but who knows you know how Kanye is when it comes to releasing music

Comment

• Cdhq much better

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Cdhq much better
                    PM a link homey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      PM a link homey?
                      how about u type in �Kanye West� on whichever streaming service u have

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Not really growing on me .......

I like Yikes tho

Comment

• This album sucks, wow

Comment

Working...
                          X