Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Z v. Nas - Who has the better discography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Jay-Z has the better discography... Nas eats him alive rap wise though.
    ya seems like Nas is almost more of an acquired taste whereas Jay is more listener friendly

Reasonable Doubt (1996)-Hit
    In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997)-Hit
    Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (199-Miss
    Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)-Miss
    The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)-Miss
    The Blueprint (2001)-Hit
    The Blueprint2: The Gift & The Curse (2002)-Miss
    The Black Album (2003)-Hit
    Kingdom Come (2006)-Miss
    American Gangster (2007)-Hit
    The Blueprint 3 (2009)-Miss.

i agree with most of this except i liked Blueprint 3 i wouldnt consider it a miss

Comment

Nas is the Greatest Rapper of All time.

Comment

Nas >>>>>>>>

Comment

Nas, Best Rapper Alive.

Comment

Definitely Jay!

Comment

nas, no question

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                No I don't..I liked Kingdom Come, Vol 3 and The Dynasty..and most of them that you say are a miss got great reviews...

I can listen to ALL of Jay Z's albums without getting bored..I can't do that with Nas...
                Hov's discography is much more diverse than Nas'...he played it safe on alot of his records and his beat selection after a while gets way too boring to listen to...

Illmatic (one of my favorite albums of all time), It Was Written, Stillmatic and the lost tapes...Can't really listen to anything else from.
                Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was on mobile and LWHQ on mobile nowadays<<<<<<<<.

Mate reviews don't really mean shit.. Tha Carter III got better than The Marshall Mathers LP but MMLP>>>Wayne. I mean reviews are a good guide but most of the Hov's albums are average as fuck.

Kingdom Come is fucking terrible SPOILER IMO . Vol 3 is trash and Dynasty is the epitome of mediocre. IMO.

Let's not forget Hov's tapes with R. Kelly, they are legit on par with C4 or IANAHB. Absolute trash.

Comment

Working...
                X