Can you really blame............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
    Agree, also I get fucking annoyed when people say 2pac is the best rapper of all time or shit like that. That's bullshit there is plenty of years ahead of us so how can they say that. Those fucking junkies don't even give this rappers a chance because they constantly compare them to older rappers. For example B.I.G is not part of my generation I don't know much about that era of hi hop so I don't go disrespecting those artist, I just stay in my lane and enjoy the music of my generation.
    im proud of my generation of hip-hop

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
      im proud of my generation of hip-hop
      That is??
      ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
        That is??
        this new era

Comment

People are always gonna have more love for the artists they grew up around/with, it's harder to get into an artist when they're best years were 10 years before you were born or whatever lol. The music's still there though for those who want to find it
          Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            It's like when your grandparents tell you to listen to "real music" from the 60s...
            Well 60's music is fucking awesome so...

Also, I've only been listening to hip hop for like 2 years but I still like Rakim, Lord Finesse, Big L, Big Daddy Kane, etc.
            But it seems kinda stupid acting like that is the only good hip hop, there's plenty of good modern hip hop artists (Freddie Gibbs, Action Bronson, MF Doom, Danny Brown, Jay Rock, Boldy James).

Comment

Working...
            X