Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damyan View Post
    Same here 蘭i remember I used to hate him before the Rich Gang tape, but once I heard it....my life changed...
    yea i think thug on rich gang was amazing like i love all his verses on there. but in 2018 and 2017 his music sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      lol im not gonna front either fam at first too I was a thug hater myself too when he was dissing wayne but when I heard barter 6 that changed my life too when I heard that I was like "OHHH SHIT THIS GUY THE GOAT HES OFFICIALLY MY 2ND FAVORITE RAPPER AFTER WEEZY" lol barter 6 what made me a thugger stan I am today and ever since then I still buy his music whenever he drops. When barter 6 made me a fan that also made me check out thugs old music from the past like from 2013, 2014 and I was like "why didnt I become a fan of this guy early hes the goat"
      That was such a weird time tbh... I was so sad & surprised that my two favorite artists of all time were beefing.. I was so in shock that year (even in my personal life), that I didn't even realize how spoiled us fans were to get 3 Wayne & 3 Thug projects. I miss 2015 so bad 😭😭

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      yea i think thug on rich gang was amazing like i love all his verses on there. but in 2018 and 2017 his music sucks
      Go listen to Beautiful Thugger Girls

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

That was such a weird time tbh... I was so sad & surprised that my two favorite artists of all time were beefing.. I was so in shock that year (even in my personal life), that I didn't even realize how spoiled us fans were to get 3 Wayne & 3 Thug projects. I miss 2015 so bad 
        2015 was such a greatest year for me fam too that’s the year I graduated high school it was the best and 2 of my favorite rappers all dropped 3 projects that year if a time machine existed I would go back and re live 2015 lol I for sure do miss that year life was so good 2015

Comment

Go listen to Beautiful Thugger Girls
          i've tried

Comment

thug went off
            Sick

Comment

• THE FUCKIN GOAT SKRRRRRRRRR REAL SLIMES BEEN WAITING ON THIS SINCE THE SNIPPET THAT DROPPED 2 YEARS AGO 🔥🔥🔥

this was the snippet

Comment

THE FUCKIN GOAT SKRRRRRRRRR REAL SLIMES BEEN WAITING ON THIS SINCE THE SNIPPET THAT DROPPED 2 YEARS AGO 🔥🔥🔥

this was the snippet
                On god 🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥. Apparently, this is just an edited version. The full version has yet to be leaked 😶

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                i've tried
                If you didn't come out from the album liking atleast 7 songs, idk what to tell you......

It's incredible

Comment

On god . Apparently, this is just an edited version. The full version has yet to be leaked 
                  I’m having high hopes for the other snippets thug previewed in the past for them to drop now that we got sake of my kids ���� after waiting 2 years

Comment

I’m having high hopes for the other snippets thug previewed in the past for them to drop now that we got sake of my kids ���� after waiting 2 years
                    NEW SONG BOOII 🙏🙏

dbr .ee /iIUm "The World"

2015 vibes 🔥🔥 https://youtu.be/Afs_BKYzNfk

Comment

NEW SONG BOOII 

dbr .ee /iIUm "The World"

2015 vibes  https://youtu.be/Afs_BKYzNfk
                      Us Thugger stans feasting fam it feels like 2015 all over again leaks after leaks we blessed god damn  good looking out letting me know new leaks dropping from the goat

@Damyan this leaked today too
                      Last edited by Wizzle; 05-20-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• @Lil_Massy

you a young thug fan friend? I was lurking in an old thread where u was defending my mans thug over lil Pussy vert you a real one for that

young thug > pussy vert

Comment

• New young thug feature [MENTION=83085]Damyan[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X