Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Fam my back been hurting since Thursday like on Thursday it hurted a little and on Friday when I woke up the pain got worst I’m in so much pain right now fam and the pain started on my lower left back and now today it started on my upper right back on the back of my neck I think it’s a nerve or something I fucked up I’m not going to work tommorow bro not like this if I go it’s gonna make the pain worst

Did you fuck it up at work fam?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Did you fuck it up at work fam?
      Idk fam that’s the thing too idk how I fucked it up maybe I slept wrong or something I took some ibuprofen hopefully I wake up tommorow and the pain goes away my homies hmu too today if I wanted to chill I left them hanging I was like fuck that not today I’m in so much pain today

Comment

Idk fam that’s the thing too idk how I fucked it up maybe I slept wrong or something I took some ibuprofen hopefully I wake up tommorow and the pain goes away my homies hmu too today if I wanted to chill I left them hanging I was like fuck that not today I’m in so much pain today

It sounds more serious then just sleeping wrong fam would be a good idea to get it checked out

I work in furniture so i move a lot of boxes that are 40kg+ so my back gets fucked from that

#FREEVELVET

Comment

It sounds more serious then just sleeping wrong fam would be a good idea to get it checked out

I work in furniture so i move a lot of boxes that are 40kg+ so my back gets fucked from that
          I woke up this morning and the pain calmed down a little I hope by tommorow I’m good like I could feel a little pain when I turn my head to my left but the pain not like yesterday when it was worst

Comment

• Is this bad if I prefer Young Thug's 'Hercules' song over Tunechi's 'Hercules' song?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
              Is this bad if I prefer Young Thug's 'Hercules' song over Tunechi's 'Hercules' song?
              No friend because I also prefer young thugs Hercules song no song title Hercules will top Thuggers I even said on the song thread that Wayne Hercules song dope but not better then Thuggers

Comment

• Now ft. 21 still on repeat

Comment

No friend because I also prefer young thugs Hercules song no song title Hercules will top Thuggers I even said on the song thread that Wayne Hercules song dope but not better then Thuggers
                  Yea, I love that Thug song

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    Yea, I love that Thug song
                    It’s a shame we never got metro thuggin friend that was a metro boomin production too hercules

Comment

• New SEX ALERT!!!!!

Young Thug the greatest he never disappoints him and London on da track always fire

he stays changing his style HES THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT THANK YOU MR THUGGER.....THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE BY BEING ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OF ALL TIME....AMEN GOD BLESS YOU

Comment

New SEX ALERT!!!!!

Young Thug the greatest he never disappoints him and London on da track always fire

he stays changing his style HES THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT THANK YOU MR THUGGER.....THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE BY BEING ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OF ALL TIME....AMEN GOD BLESS YOU

is trap production?? (cant listen rn) i liked the recent EP

#FREEVELVET

Comment

is trap production?? (cant listen rn) i liked the recent EP
                          Na this WAY BETTER THEN TRAP. Sex is singing and his vocals are amazing he’s improving more everytime he drops more songs Thugger is my hubby

Comment

Working...
                          X