Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    Thug dead out here

All these new rappers only last a year or two before a new lame new rapper starts popping
    How though? thug still gets a lot of views on his songs and he got number 1 on Havana thanks to him

SEX Is the goat and he just keeps improving dropping better music everytime

young thug > all these other new gen rappers

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Thug dead out here

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        How though? thug still gets a lot of views on his songs and he got number 1 on Havana thanks to him

sorry friend u in denial

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          sorry friend u in denial
          Young Thug never got outrapped on a song before friend

every artist thug ever worked with, thug washed them up on there own tracks thug washed up drake on them 2 tracks on more life, thug washed up Kanye on highlights off the life of Pablo, thug washed up uzi on every track they did together..... and more importantly thug washed up his son Wayne on take kare

wyclef jean called young thug the modern day 2pac, Kanye compared young thug to bob Marley and j cole co-signed thug wanting to take him on tour with him

this picture nothing but FACTS btw

Comment

lol if you think thug is the reason havana went #1 you are dead ass wrong

Comment

• Lord Jeffery and his son Sosa had a studio session today R.I.P keef he about to get washed up by his dad young thug on whatever song they working on thug about to revive his son career

Comment

Young Thug never got outrapped on a song before friend

every artist thug ever worked with, thug washed them up on there own tracks thug washed up drake on them 2 tracks on more life, thug washed up Kanye on highlights off the life of Pablo, thug washed up uzi on every track they did together..... and more importantly thug washed up his son Wayne on take kare

wyclef jean called young thug the modern day 2pac, Kanye compared young thug to bob Marley and j cole co-signed thug wanting to take him on tour with him

this picture nothing but FACTS btw
                This picture is very disrespectful to be honest,2Pac is a legend and what he put out of music was amazing,he was one of the superstars when HipHop started in the early 90's next to biggie and NWA.
                J. Cole and Em are great too,they are definitely not trash!
                Thug don't washed them up on their songs,especially not Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  lol if you think thug is the reason havana went #1 you are dead ass wrong
                  The irony of you calling someone wrong..... weren't you the one that said that D6 was waynes best tape since no ceilings?...... LMFAOOOO

Comment

The irony of you calling someone wrong..... weren't you the one that said that D6 was waynes best tape since no ceilings?...... LMFAOOOO
                    ya me and half this damn forum was sayin that shit and i still believe it, D6 better than both sorry 4 the waits and no ceilings 2 and dedication 4/5, you don't have to agree and thats fine it's my opinion, can't be wrong or right....

you are just straight up wrong no opinion or anything its just a fact, thug did not carry havana to #1 at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      ya me and half this damn forum was sayin that shit and i still believe it, D6 better than both sorry 4 the waits and no ceilings 2 and dedication 4/5, you don't have to agree and thats fine it's my opinion, can't be wrong or right....

you are just straight up wrong no opinion or anything its just a fact, thug did not carry havana to #1 at all

Comment

not at all fam lol i'm boolin

Comment

No one seems to care or check for him anymore

Comment

Working...
                          X