Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    lol we not getting that project though I dont think we're thug took gucci mane tweet as a diss and thug bodied him on twitter https://twitter.com/youngthug/status/
    They got beef

Comment

• NEW song from my LORD young thug it�s flames af all hail Jeffery Williams

Comment

• Tbh hq forum friends I�m a be honest with y�all.... ever since I became a young thug fan and I listen to him a lot way more then Wayne I could fairly say that...

Young Thug > Lil Wayne

Comment

NEW song from my LORD young thug it’s flames af all hail Jeffery Williams
          this aint that bad

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          Tbh hq forum friends I’m a be honest with y’all.... ever since I became a young thug fan and I listen to him a lot way more then Wayne I could fairly say that...

Young Thug > Lil Wayne
          you crazy

Comment

• you are very silly [MENTION=98957]Wizzle[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              you are very silly @Wizzle
              Lmfaoo shoutout u friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                No it's not if u hate new rappers and call that lit nah
                I don't mind young thug old music

And I'm a fan of rich homie

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  I don't mind young thug old music

And I'm a fan of rich homie
                  Rich homie quan been gone for a minute friend I checked out his new album he dropped this year pretty dope he sounds like he’s doing good for himself but it would be dope to get Tha tour part 2 by thug and rhq

Comment

Rich homie quan been gone for a minute friend I checked out his new album he dropped this year pretty dope he sounds like he’s doing good for himself but it would be dope to get Tha tour part 2 by thug and rhq
                    i feel sorry for him man he got overshadowed heavy by thug and his a bit of a flop now and he took so many public L's lie that biggie verse lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• TODAY HUBBY DROPPED A 3 TRACK EP THE FUCKING GOAT SNAPPED THE ONE WITH UZI, THUG WENT BACK TO HIS OLD FLOW FROM 2015 THIS EP 100000X BETTER THEN D6. SEX NEVER DISAPPOINTS

Comment

TODAY HUBBY DROPPED A 3 TRACK EP THE FUCKING GOAT SNAPPED THE ONE WITH UZI, THUG WENT BACK TO HIS OLD FLOW FROM 2015 THIS EP 100000X BETTER THEN D6

i like this EP man! he sounds so much better on trap production he really should stick with it its very obviously his lane!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          i like this EP man! he sounds so much better on trap production he really should stick with it its very obviously his lane!
                          lmfao damn fam u replied quick af as soon as I hit post and I was trolling about this being better then D6 btw I just get too hyped when thug drops new music then say hes better then wayne since him and wayne dont like each other

Comment

Working...
                          X