Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Wayne stans in shambles cuz they can't talk shit about young thug first week sales no more

Comment

• If Lyor Cohen wasn't fucking him and Love Me Forever actually got an official commercial release, it would have been one of the defining ballads of the decade.

Still need that OG HiTunes Leak, Slime Season 4, Super Slimey 2, Jeffery 2, Punk, OG GoldMoufDog Leak, the SEX album, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by KPopPapi View Post
        If Lyor Cohen wasn't fucking him and Love Me Forever actually got an official commercial release, it would have been one of the defining ballads of the decade.

Still need that OG HiTunes Leak, Slime Season 4, Super Slimey 2, Jeffery 2, Punk, OG GoldMoufDog Leak, the SEX album, etc.

Comment

• Young Thug, & Uzi are one of the greatest Duo's Thug alone is nice, specially the new album.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurdaBeatz View Post
            Young Thug, & Uzi are one of the greatest Duo's
            i had to stop reading there, that's stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by MurdaBeatz View Post
              Young Thug, & Uzi are one of the greatest Duo's Thug alone is nice, specially the new album.
              thug and quan were better

Comment

• new thug and future leak is fire

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yea i heard it brah but they gonna have plenty more in the future (no pun intended), i can already tell
                Damn I just realized you said this when the thread was first made and you were right they got plenty of songs together like with super slimey and leaks

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  thug and quan were better
                  it is a shame what happened between them
                  looking back, rich gang was one great project

Comment

• So Much Fun still album of the year he working on a new album called punk so hyped for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                      So Much Fun still album of the year he working on a new album called punk so hyped for that
                      For you it is the album of the year,not for me,nice that he is working on a next one....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                        For you it is the album of the year,not for me,nice that he is working on a next one....
                        He keeps evolving with every project he drops...... This album of the decade

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                          its not album of the year for anyone else bruh

Comment

Working...
                          X