Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    I come to an end with my thugger trolling friends I’m done people really thinking I’m a wayne hater smh never will I ever be a wayne hater Wayne forever my number 1 idol it’s always Wayne over anyone
    It was never funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
      It was never funny.
      yall used to get mad af... it was funny to me seeing you guys get mad

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      why, what happened?
      Nothing friend haha just people been calling me a wayne hater when I once was never a wayne hater Wayne is the goat

Comment

yall used to get mad af... it was funny to me seeing you guys get mad- - - Updated - - -Nothing friend haha just people been calling me a wayne hater when I once was never a wayne hater Wayne is the goat
        no one was mad. we were more sad for ur parents to have to look at u and think how they made a lame..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

yall used to get mad af... it was funny to me seeing you guys get mad

Nothing friend haha just people been calling me a wayne hater when I once was never a wayne hater Wayne is the goat
          Well, I'm new so I thought it was funny. People DID dance around here and there when you yanked on their strings. Sorry guys, I did have a chuckle a time or two myself, but I am not always a nice person.

Wizzle, aren't you the one who loaded up about 3 to 6 Young Thug gifs at the end of each post as your signature?

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            no one was mad. we were more sad for ur parents to have to look at u and think how they made a lame..
            Ok boomer

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
            Well, I'm new so I thought it was funny. People DID dance around here and there when you yanked on their strings. Sorry guys, I did have a chuckle a time or two myself, but I am not always a nice person.

Wizzle, aren't you the one who loaded up about 3 to 6 Young Thug gifs at the end of each post as your signature?
            It was 3 haha had to take them off though I love thug you like thugs music slime?

Comment

I come to an end with my thugger trolling friends I�m done people really thinking I�m a wayne hater smh never will I ever be a wayne hater Wayne forever my number 1 idol it�s always Wayne over anyone
              should've kept that shit in 2015 tbh. it was pretty cringe, doesn't matter if you're a hater or not

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                should've kept that shit in 2015 tbh. it was pretty cringe, doesn't matter if you're a hater or not
                lol good looks bro and na u right I just went with the trolling because on ktt it’s always like that the fan bases between thug and Wayne don’t get along the other day I made a troll thread saying barter 6 the best album in the carter series and was like thug the goat for taking Wayne’s style and making it better and bro I got 23 likes in my comment Wayne and thug both my top 2 OAT fam

1. wayne
                2. thug

for me. I’ll never replace Wayne Wayne always gonna be number 1

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wizzle
                  It was 3 haha had to take them off though I love thug you like thugs music slime?

I like Thug a lot, but I still prefer Wayne lightyears more. I like Thug as a feature - he seems to get a little carried away when he's by himself and gets lost in the song and I can't always follow where he's going. But if he's got someone who can keep him nailed to the earth or just doing bits, I think he's great. I liked his bit with Camilla Cabello, I liked his bit with Post Malone, and I liked the work he did on the Fast & Furious songs.

I also adore the way he gender bends and frightens people who have issues with "gender fluidity." For Christ's Sake, the man has 6 kids and a gorgeous fianc�, but even if he didn't, I can't think of one person I've ever met that I think he would try to put the moves on UNLESS it made them greatly uncomfortable. I would LOVE to watch that.

As a female I have two conflicting feelings about him - he looks better in a dress than I EVER could, which makes me jealous, but at the same time, he looks better in a dress than I EVER could, which makes me happy, because it actually looks pretty fucking good on him (unless you are a homophobe or a crazed fundamentalist).

On the third hand, I would personally think about killing his skinny ass with my own little hands if I knew for certain that he was in any way associated with someone taking shots at Tunechi.

There - that's WAY too much
                  information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                    Originally Posted by Wizzle

I like Thug a lot, but I still prefer Wayne lightyears more. I like Thug as a feature - he seems to get a little carried away when he's by himself and gets lost in the song and I can't always follow where he's going. But if he's got someone who can keep him nailed to the earth or just doing bits, I think he's great. I liked his bit with Camilla Cabello, I liked his bit with Post Malone, and I liked the work he did on the Fast & Furious songs.

I also adore the way he gender bends and frightens people who have issues with "gender fluidity." For Christ's Sake, the man has 6 kids and a gorgeous fianc�, but even if he didn't, I can't think of one person I've ever met that I think he would try to put the moves on UNLESS it made them greatly uncomfortable. I would LOVE to watch that.

As a female I have two conflicting feelings about him - he looks better in a dress than I EVER could, which makes me jealous, but at the same time, he looks better in a dress than I EVER could, which makes me happy, because it actually looks pretty fucking good on him (unless you are a homophobe or a crazed fundamentalist).

On the third hand, I would personally think about killing his skinny ass with my own little hands if I knew for certain that he was in any way associated with someone taking shots at Tunechi.

There - that's WAY too much
                    information.

Thugger is my lord and savior you right he looked sexy with that dress on no homo of course. He explained why he wore it on just how it is “had to wear a dress cuz I had a stick” I knew already why he had it on because he had an ak47 tucked in under it that Jeffery cover was the best cover in 2016 and the best project along with slime season 3. Thugger verses on that Camila song and post Malone were the best parts on those. And about Wayne and thug there’s no beef thug just trolls Wayne I doubt Wayne even cares it would be nice though for them to make more music together because take kare was the best song in 2014

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wizzle
                      lol good looks bro and na u right I just went with the trolling because on ktt it�s always like that the fan bases between thug and Wayne don�t get along the other day I made a troll thread saying barter 6 the best album in the carter series and was like thug the goat for taking Wayne�s style and making it better and bro I got 23 likes in my comment

I know *I* was one of the people who put a "like" on that comment because of the way you slid in the Barter 6 comment. I 'bout wet my pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post

Originally Posted by Wizzle
                        lol good looks bro and na u right I just went with the trolling because on ktt it’s always like that the fan bases between thug and Wayne don’t get along the other day I made a troll thread saying barter 6 the best album in the carter series and was like thug the goat for taking Wayne’s style and making it better and bro I got 23 likes in my comment

I know *I* was one of the people who put a "like" on that comment because of the way you slid in the Barter 6 comment. I 'bout wet my pants.

for that and yeah I was on lunch break at my work and wanted to make a bait thread and it worked lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X