Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmike231 View Post
    Offset didn’t write bodak yellow though lol that song dropped before offset and cardi became a couple
    They was fucking with each other ........ he wrote that for her bruh and few others....

I�m mean it�s cool I�m not tripping off that

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      They was fucking with each other ........ he wrote that for her bruh and few others....

I’m mean it’s cool I’m not tripping off that
      It doesn’t say offset the written part but kodak black on the songwriter for bodak yellow Dieuson Octave kodak name but offset not on the songwriter he didn’t write it G

Comment

It doesn’t say offset the written part but kodak black on the songwriter for bodak yellow Dieuson Octave kodak name but offset not on the songwriter he didn’t write it G
        Bruh, if you wanna believe that he didn�t write that for his girl then okay..... but everybody knows he wrote that for her and didn�t take credit for it why would he do that ?

Comment

Bruh, if you wanna believe that he didn’t write that for his girl then okay..... but everybody knows he wrote that for her and didn’t take credit for it why would he do that ?
          Because offset didn’t write nothing lol they wasn’t even together or knew each other yet when the song first dropped

Comment

Because offset didn’t write nothing lol they wasn’t even together or knew each other yet when the song first dropped
            False but okay ......

Comment

False but okay ......
              If you have proof offset wrote it then I’ll stfu because I posted proof of the writers I didn’t find anything about offset writing that song kodak wrote it we could all tell too because bodak yellow was written dedicatied to kodak black no flockin song you could tell too

Comment

If you have proof offset wrote it then I�ll stfu because I posted proof of the writers I didn�t find anything about offset writing that song kodak wrote it we could all tell too because bodak yellow was written dedicatied to kodak black no flockin song you could tell too
                So you saying Kodak and wrote and not her ? Okay I get what you saying now....... point is she didn�t write it

Comment

So you saying Kodak and wrote and not her ? Okay I get what you saying now....... point is she didn’t write it
                  My point is offset didn’t write shit and where were u when I posted this

Comment

My point is offset didn’t write shit and where were u when I posted this
                    One of those suppose to be Kodak Black ? Ion know dude name ........

Comment

One of those suppose to be Kodak Black ? Ion know dude name ........
                      Yeah lol Dieuson Octave is kodak black real name

Comment

Red Barz her best song

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

i think she used kodak flow, i dont think he wrote anything

Comment

Working...
                          X