Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    My opinion friend i have a thing for latinas they sexy af
    haha fair enough brutha nicki in my top 10 females OAT thats why you had me triggered & catchin feels like [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      haha fair enough brutha nicki in my top 10 females OAT thats why you had me triggered & catchin feels like @BrewCityYM
      Lol nicki sexy af too friend I didn’t say she was ugly there’s just something with cardi b that I love more imo. I just love latinas

Comment

Lol nicki sexy af too friend I didn’t say she was ugly there’s just something with cardi b that I love more imo. I just love latinas
        nicki in my top 3 for hottest women ive ever seen in my life haha brother id fckin dive into that ass my g real shit i like latinas to brutha i liek they voices and accents always gets me solid

#FREEVELVET

Comment

nicki in my top 3 for hottest women ive ever seen in my life haha brother id fckin dive into that ass my g real shit i like latinas to brutha i liek they voices and accents always gets me solid
          Rs fam lol I miss high school fam the high school I went too shit fam there were A LOT of hot latinas fam with big asses and big tits, pretty face like GOD DAMN mamacita holla at ya boi

Comment

Rs fam lol I miss high school fam the high school I went too shit fam there were A LOT of hot latinas fam with big asses and big tits, pretty face like GOD DAMN mamacita holla at ya boi
            there is barely none here in australia blud only met liek 3 IRL but iid love if there was more fam they always so god damn spot on

#FREEVELVET

Comment

there is barely none here in australia blud only met liek 3 IRL but iid love if there was more fam they always so god damn spot on
              Haha rs fam latinas are hella sexy af especially the thicc ones where I’m from there’s a lot of them

Comment

Haha rs fam latinas are hella sexy af especially the thicc ones where I’m from there’s a lot of them
                yeah blood the states would have tons of em haha lot of asian girls here where i is they are pretty fine to i love them sophisticated lookin asians real shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yeah blood the states would have tons of em haha lot of asian girls here where i is they are pretty fine to i love them sophisticated lookin asians real shit
                  There weren’t a lot of asain girls at my old high school lol there were some they cute too tho

Comment

There weren’t a lot of asain girls at my old high school lol there were some they cute too tho
                    i have hella tons in these areas bruh real shit i see atleast 100 a day thats not even an exaggeration

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

what were your favorite songs off her new album friend?

1. Bickenhead
                      2. Get Up 10
                      3. Drip (feat. Migos)
                      4. Money bag
                      5. She Bad (feat. YG)

my top 5

good album i give it a 10/10

Comment

@BrewCityYM

what were your favorite songs off her new album friend?

1. Bickenhead
                        2. Get Up 10
                        3. Drip (feat. Migos)
                        4. Money bag
                        5. She Bad (feat. YG)

my top 5

good album i give it a 10/10
                        Ion remember

I think Bickenhead and the one with YG

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Ion remember

I think Bickenhead and the one with YG
                          She really did snap on bickenhead fam I was shook when I heard it I was like “damn bardi” lol

Comment

Working...
                          X