Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
    Oh no,honestly I don't want to buy albums twice,but I will decide later...
    I always prefer CD's over download format,haha and I already made my own CD with an own album cover for this.
    Burned the purchased album on CD,Iam doing this for all of the albums that don't came out on physical
    I’m hearing that the target version physical gonna have a deluxe version meaning there’s gonna be new songs on there added which is a reason I’m a cop it

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      I’m hearing that the target version physical gonna have a deluxe version meaning there’s gonna be new songs on there added which is a reason I’m a cop it
      when is that coming out

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        when is that coming out
        Next month fam according to target on the 6th

Comment

Next month fam according to target on the 6th
          Fuck I thought it would b in next couple days or something

Edit .::: loool I thought this was nicki thread . Isn't Nicki having a deluxe one too dropping?

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            Fuck I thought it would b in next couple days or something

Edit .::: loool I thought this was nicki thread . Isn't Nicki having a deluxe one too dropping?
            Idk, I don’t care for nicki anymore after she name dropped hubby(young thug) and dissed him it’s fuck her and her music ever since I discovered cardi she’s been my all time favorite female rapper

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
              Oh no,honestly I don't want to buy albums twice,but I will decide later...
              I always prefer CD's over download format,haha and I already made my own CD with an own album cover for this.
              Burned the purchased album on CD,Iam doing this for all of the albums that don't came out on physical
              No need to buy it again then

Comment

• The queen

Comment

Idk, I don�t care for nicki anymore after she name dropped hubby(young thug) and dissed him it�s fuck her and her music ever since I discovered cardi she�s been my all time favorite female rapper
                  you do know that was joke, the whole song was a fun joke song

Comment

She don�t write her songs though

And drake don�t either

Comment

Idk, I don’t care for nicki anymore after she name dropped hubby(young thug) and dissed him it’s fuck her and her music ever since I discovered cardi she’s been my all time favorite female rapper
                      You took that song seriously???

Comment

• Lmfao and nicki over here tried to cheat trying to count her trash merch as sells and she still flopped how u gonna name your shit “queen” and u couldn’t even outsell cardi #BardiGang

Comment

• cardi needs to be done after what she did to nicki at the fashion show.

Comment

Working...
                          X