Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    This album getting so many positive feedback friend I’m hyped tbh lol I still haven’t checked out the album I been working a lot lately and coming home tired af I’m a check it out later on today though

p.s: album just went gold friend TODAY due to bodak yellow shoutout to all the nicki Minaj dickriders that always hating hard on cardi she’s making history
    What Nicki gotta do with it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      What Nicki gotta do with it ?
      Nicki fans always hating hard on queen bardi friend if you lurk at the comments on insta they always hating on cardi

Comment

This album getting so many positive feedback friend I�m hyped tbh lol I still haven�t checked out the album I been working a lot lately and coming home tired af I�m a check it out later on today though

p.s: album just went gold friend TODAY due to bodak yellow shoutout to all the nicki Minaj dickriders that always hating hard on cardi she�s making history
        see this is why streaming is some bullshit smh

Comment

Nicki fans always hating hard on queen bardi friend if you lurk at the comments on insta they always hating on cardi
          Lol write under her comments

This is pro Nicki page lol

Let cardi have her own moment

Even though these streaming numbers and singles adding to album sales is bullshit... it is what it is

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          see this is why streaming is some bullshit smh
          That�s a hater move from him

In that case Drake gone sale 5 milllion first week just off Gods Plan lol & everybody loving the new single so shit maybe 10 million lol

Comment

Lol write under her comments

This is pro Nicki page lol

Let cardi have her own moment

Even though these streaming numbers and singles adding to album sales is bullshit... it is what it is
            i agree though that it’s cheating lol but I just like getting nicki stans triggered all I do is stay trolling nicki stans on social media saying cardi b is the queen and stuff but that I’m not joking I do think cardi is queen now when I troll nicki stans tho I be like nicki got no classics lol

Comment

i agree though that it’s cheating lol but I just like getting nicki stans triggered all I do is stay trolling nicki stans on social media saying cardi b is the queen and stuff but that I’m not joking I do think cardi is queen now when I troll nicki stans tho I be like nicki got no classics lol
              Whose the better rapper?

Comment

Whose the better rapper?
                Tbh friend I like cardi b better imo she’s dropping hits after hits I was a nicki fan but her features have been mediocre I only liked plain Jaine verse from last year I hope her new album she comes back like making dope shit to bump. Cardi new album there’s not 1 song I disliked on there I heard the whole album last night I even bought it on iTunes she’s making history friend I find cardi b more attractive too imo

Comment

Tbh friend I like cardi b better imo she’s dropping hits after hits I was a nicki fan but her features have been mediocre I only liked plain Jaine verse from last year I hope her new album she comes back like making dope shit to bump. Cardi new album there’s not 1 song I disliked on there I heard the whole album last night I even bought it on iTunes she’s making history friend I find cardi b more attractive too imo
                  More attractive ???

Stop it you Buggin

Your a prisoner of the moment tho

He album straight, definitely not for a male

It�s a few bangers on there tho. I�ll prolly never listen to it again unless it comes on the radio or the club

Comment

More attractive ???

Stop it you Buggin

Your a prisoner of the moment tho

He album straight, definitely not for a male

It’s a few bangers on there tho. I’ll prolly never listen to it again unless it comes on the radio or the club
                    Lol it’s just me friend idk cardi b bad af I’d suck on her toes, massage her sexy feet, bust a nut... EVERYTHING. Nicki got too much surgery

Comment

• Cardi album is garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        Cardi album is garbage
                        Yeah i agree with this i only played a bit of it and i found it cringy

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                        Lol it’s just me friend idk cardi b bad af I’d suck on her toes, massage her sexy feet, bust a nut... EVERYTHING. Nicki got too much surgery
                        CARDI MORE ATTRACTIVE???? BOY U TRIPPIN

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          CARDI MORE ATTRACTIVE???? BOY U TRIPPIN
                          My opinion friend i have a thing for latinas they sexy af

Comment

Working...
                          X