Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
    Oh..She'll get some for sure!
    I'm actually hype for the deluxe fam I wanna hear that press track that's gonna be on there I love the deluxe editions to projects because of the more tracks lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      I'm actually hype for the deluxe fam I wanna hear that press track that's gonna be on there I love the deluxe editions to projects because of the more tracks lol
      Yeah me too, snippet sounded nice!
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Yeah me too, snippet sounded nice!
        Cardi B Sometimes confuses me lol when I heard that snippet at first I thought it was a new song off her new album then I’m finding out that’s gonna be on the deluxe of IOP same with money lol

Comment

Cardi B Sometimes confuses me lol when I heard that snippet at first I thought it was a new song off her new album then I’m finding out that’s gonna be on the deluxe of IOP same with money lol
          LOL, Yeah I thought so too.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• did she forgive offset yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              did she forgive offset yet?
              Nope

Comment

• [MENTION=35402]thaJOKEsteR[/MENTION] [MENTION=72690]Wayniac7[/MENTION]

friends can ya'll check out OP I fixed it up because I haven't updated it for a while I want ya'll feedback's

Comment

• Good work @Wizzle
                  I like them sexy pics of her too and honestly I never knew that a Music Video for Ring dropped lol,I have seen it one week ago for the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                    Good work @Wizzle
                    I like them sexy pics of her too and honestly I never knew that a Music Video for Ring dropped lol,I have seen it one week ago for the first time
                    Had to fix up OP putting her mixtapes and stuff lol glad u like had to put songs she was featured on too

Comment

@thaJOKEsteR @Wayniac7

friends can ya'll check out OP I fixed it up because I haven't updated it for a while I want ya'll feedback's
                      Great job bro! Only thing your missing is the KSR Group mixtape "Underestimated Tour"

Cardi's got a couple of solo tracks and a ton of features on that tape.
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Great job bro! Only thing your missing is the KSR Group mixtape "Underestimated Tour"

Cardi's got a couple of solo tracks and a ton of features on that tape.
                        Oh shit you were right lmfao what's funny too is that I have that mixtape in my laptop I added it to OP right now

Comment

Oh shit you were right lmfao what's funny too is that I have that mixtape in my laptop I added it to OP right now
                          Lmao! It's all good, you did a lot of work. It's easy to let 1 early project slip.
                          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                          X