Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Wayne needed hoodybaby for him to write his music and flows you love to see it

also crazy how the queen of rap cardi b won a Grammy and has more number 1s then the person in your avatar you love to see it

also young thugs so much fun album outsold funeraL and went platinum while it took funeraL to go gold a year later you love to see that also

Lastly Drake a better overall and bigger artist then Wayne you also love to see that hehe go stream funeraL sis and help your favorite rapper with them flop sales
    it's not tuesday warned! next is permaban

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      Wayne needed hoodybaby for him to write his music and flows you love to see it

also crazy how the queen of rap cardi b won a Grammy and has more number 1s then the person in your avatar you love to see it

also young thugs so much fun album outsold funeraL and went platinum while it took funeraL to go gold a year later you love to see that also

Lastly Drake a better overall and bigger artist then Wayne you also love to see that hehe go stream funeraL sis and help your favorite rapper with them flop sales
      you really wrote 4 paragraphs defending her

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        You know his points are all correct lmao, you just have nothing to counter them.

And besides, you defend NC3 and Funeral

Comment

And I just made you look like a goofy because everything I said were all facts go back defending funeraL and nc3 both were flops even Wayne dropped bb king freestyle and not even Drake stimulus can revive waynes career

Comment

• ive figured it out, wizzle is behind the brewcitycm account, cringeeeeee

Comment

• That Up video 😍😍😍

Comment

ive figured it out, wizzle is behind the brewcitycm account, cringeeeeee
                Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                You know his points are all correct lmao, you just have nothing to counter them.

And besides, you defend NC3 and Funeral

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    watched on mute and i didnt even get erect

Comment

trash again

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        watched on mute and i didnt even get erect
                        there is something wrong bruh if you didnt like the scenes with them butt naked together

Comment

I like it =)

Comment

Working...
                          X