Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardi B aint better than Nicki ffs

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post

I can name atleast 5 female rappers who are a lot better then nicki rn

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Yeah she is nicki features lately have been trash plain Jane was the only fire one the rest have been dumpster juice. No frauds flopped hard af not even drake and Wayne could of saved it

cardi verse on Motorsport > nickis

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        This ^ same here. Remy ma better then nicki no one hasn’t forgotten how bad remy Ethered the shit out of nicki

Comment

You can name 5 females rappers that are more buzzing than Nicki right now

Cause you cant look at Nicki's career and then say these Asian and Cuban Doll is a better rapper..

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          Yeah she is nicki features lately have been trash plain Jane was the only fire one the rest have been dumpster juice. No frauds flopped hard af not even drake and Wayne could of saved it

cardi verse on Motorsport > nickis
          Fuck no she had plenty of good verses last year..

And both of yall talking about right now tho, yes Cardi is the more popping of the two right now. But Nicki is the better rapper period and that's a fact

Comment

You can name 5 females rappers that are more buzzing than Nicki right now

Cause you cant look at Nicki's career and then say these Asian and Cuban Doll is a better rapper..

Fuck no she had plenty of good verses last year..

And both of yall talking about right now tho, yes Cardi is the more popping of the two right now. But Nicki is the better rapper period and that's a fact

No i can definitely name better female rappers then nicki even excluding Asian Doll that are on the come up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Name them ......

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Name them ......

Omeretta the great

Asian Doll

Molly Brazy

Princess Nokia

NoName

bonus
                Cuban Doll, Bali Baby, Rapsody

whatever nicki drops next will decide her fate because i have a feeling shes bout to drop a real classic since shes been quiet for so long and her verse on plain jane has given me confidence but 2018 the year of the female and we'll see a load of hungry female spitters blow up just wait on it plus once those big record labels start pouring dollars on them they will explode
                Last edited by Zimmie; 03-04-2018, 12:00 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by zimmie View Post
                  omeretta the great

asian doll

molly brazy

princess nokia

noname

bonus
                  cuban doll, bali baby, rapsody

whatever nicki drops next will decide her fate because i have a feeling shes bout to drop a real classic since shes been quiet for so long and her verse on plain jane has given me confidence but 2018 the year of the female and we'll see a load of hungry female spitters blow up just wait on it plus once those big record labels start pouring dollars on them they will explode
                  lmfaooooooooooo

what a fucking joke

Comment

lmfaooooooooooo

what a fucking joke

Comment

lmfaooooooooooo

what a fucking joke

Only joke here is being a nicki minaj stan in 2018 yall ultimately take the L

Esp if you think nicki minaj is anything but mediocre rapper in 2018 she getting out done constantly and got ethered by remy ans couldn't even chalk up a fcking good enough diss back esp that wack shit that flopped with a drizzy feature

THINK SHE NEEDED A PAP

Plus hasn't dropped a project no mixtape, EP nothing in years lmfao yall delusional

Give it a year and you'll see nicki get out done as the head female rapper but i did state i got faith she bout to put her best foot forward on her new shit.
                      Last edited by Zimmie; 03-04-2018, 04:15 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Only joke here is being a nicki minaj stan in 2018 yall ultimately take the L

Esp if you think nicki minaj is anything but mediocre rapper in 2018 she getting out done constantly and got ethered by remy ans couldn't even chalk up a fcking good enough diss back esp that wack shit that flopped with a drizzy feature

THINK SHE NEEDED A PAP

Plus hasn't dropped a project no mixtape, EP nothing in years lmfao yall delusional

Give it a year and you'll see nicki get out done as the head female rapper but i did state i got faith she bout to put her best foot forward on her new shit.
                        Damn you are really stupid for real,

I've said atleast 2 times, im not talking about who's hotter or whatever RIGHT NOW....I'm saying Nicki is a better rapper when you look at the whole picture. Go look at Nicki's whole discography and tell me again she ain't better then all these you've mentioned?

All i actually said was that Nicki is better than Cardi, and tbh Nicki is waaaaaay better than Cardi. Cardi got like 5-6 good songs/verses IMO. Her 2 mixtapes is almost pure garbage

Comment

Damn you are really stupid for real,

I've said atleast 2 times, im not talking about who's hotter or whatever RIGHT NOW....I'm saying Nicki is a better rapper when you look at the whole picture. Go look at Nicki's whole discography and tell me again she ain't better then all these you've mentioned?

All i actually said was that Nicki is better than Cardi, and tbh Nicki is waaaaaay better than Cardi. Cardi got like 5-6 good songs/verses IMO. Her 2 mixtapes is almost pure garbage
                          I don't like Cardi so can'T really speak bout her but she is early in her careeer so let's see

And the bigger picture?: TF u mean if you mean her legacy then that goes without saying there isnt room for debate infact Nicki birthed flows and styles used by the artists i posted i wasn't debating her overall mark on the game but when we view Nicki in 2018 we got to consider the full landscape rn and she just about on the verge of being out done as i said once we see the record labels pour dollars on these new females its about to be mad crowded

You can't argue and say that the artists i posted are wack cause then u bring ignorant

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X