Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    I don't like Cardi so can'T really speak bout her but she is early in her careeer so let's see

And the bigger picture?: TF u mean if you mean her legacy then that goes without saying there isnt room for debate infact Nicki birthed flows and styles used by the artists i posted i wasn't debating her overall mark on the game but when we view Nicki in 2018 we got to consider the full landscape rn and she just about on the verge of being out done as i said once we see the record labels pour dollars on these new females its about to be mad crowded

You can't argue and say that the artists i posted are wack cause then u bring ignorant
    Nah the rappers you posted ain't wack, never said that, but Nicki is way better to me. IMO Nicki had a solid year last year, i dont really get people saying she only did good on the Plain Jane Remix.

But yeah her next album need to be fire and it needs to drop soon, if she wants to be viewed the same in the game

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      Nah the rappers you posted ain't wack, never said that, but Nicki is way better to me. IMO Nicki had a solid year last year, i dont really get people saying she only did good on the Plain Jane Remix.

But yeah her next album need to be fire and it needs to drop soon, if she wants to be viewed the same in the game
      Thats Fair enough fam I've said that i feel her next album will be a sure classic if it's taken so long

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Only joke here is being a nicki minaj stan in 2018 yall ultimately take the L

Esp if you think nicki minaj is anything but mediocre rapper in 2018 she getting out done constantly and got ethered by remy ans couldn't even chalk up a fcking good enough diss back esp that wack shit that flopped with a drizzy feature

THINK SHE NEEDED A PAP

Plus hasn't dropped a project no mixtape, EP nothing in years lmfao yall delusional

Give it a year and you'll see nicki get out done as the head female rapper but i did state i got faith she bout to put her best foot forward on her new shit.
        Stan? Ion stan over females artist that would be you. Ion listen to them enough......

Her features were dope last year. And her verse wasn�t better than Cardi�s. Those ppl you name aren�t better than her because if she posted her album is dropping in March of this year....... all of their stem wouldn�t go away......... even though you�re the only one who knows of them...... any of they songs charting ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Stan? Ion stan over females artist that would be you. Ion listen to them enough......

Her features were dope last year. And her verse wasn’t better than Cardi’s. Those ppl you name aren’t better than her because if she posted her album is dropping in March of this year....... all of their stem wouldn’t go away......... even though you’re the only one who knows of them...... any of they songs charting ?

You absolutely wank over the charts bruh as i said once they get record label money behind them they will blow up just wait and see we weren't even discussing popularity i was talking about quality of music lol!

2018 the year of the female you'll see with your two eyes atleast one of those artists i posted will be on the 'charts' esp when they start getting co-signs my bet is that Princess Nokia will blow up MAYBE Asian Doll depending on if she makes sell-out tracks as she just featured on a popular song but cash me outsside girl
          Last edited by Zimmie; 03-05-2018, 04:20 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

You absolutely wank over the charts bruh as i said once they get record label money behind them they will blow up just wait and see we weren't even discussing popularity i was talking about quality of music lol!

2018 the year of the female you'll see with your two eyes atleast one of those artists i posted will be on the 'charts' esp when they start getting co-signs my bet is that Princess Nokia will blow up MAYBE Asian Doll depending on if she makes sell-out tracks as she just featured on a popular song but cash me outsside girl
            Fuck a label, you don't need that shit for yo song to pop

all them bitches trash if they ain't got a song that took off . . . . .

none of them bitches will blow up . . . . . NOT ONE

Comment

Fuck a label, you don't need that shit for yo song to pop

all them bitches trash if they ain't got a song that took off . . . . .

none of them bitches will blow up . . . . . NOT ONE

Every song in the charts is backed by a label brub

Don't talk so confidently about shit u don't understand

Princess Nokia is making waves in the mainstream
              Asian Doll steady blowing up wait till she make sell-out tracks

#FREEVELVET

Comment

This thread has 1,006 views already

Comment

I added her mixtapes from datpiff for anyone who wants to download

Comment

[MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] April friend she dropping her album

�#cardib won best new artist at iheartradio awards show. She says her new album coming in April. Y�all ready?�

https://instagram.com/p/

I�m so hyped af my favorite female rapper finally about to drop her new album

Comment

lmfaooooooooooo

what a fucking joke
                      Lmao your response made me laugh hard for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                        @BrewCityYM April friend she dropping her album

“#cardib won best new artist at iheartradio awards show. She says her new album coming in April. Y’all ready?”

https://instagram.com/p/

I’m so hyped af my favorite female rapper finally about to drop her new album
                        It Definitely wont drop in April . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                          This thread has 1,006 views already
                          Yeah and my Hoodybaby thread has 442 views. What's your point?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X