No announcement yet.

6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his losing his rainbow hair haha it used to be so strong his rainbow hair he need to re-dye it
    [MENTION=98957]Wizzle[/MENTION] this song with DEX hard af

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      his losing his rainbow hair haha it used to be so strong his rainbow hair he need to re-dye it
      @Wizzle this song with DEX hard af
      What happen to famous dex? I haven’t heard from him since he got his chain snatched

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        What happen to famous dex? I haven’t heard from him since he got his chain snatched
        he drop a new song everyday friend legit haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• 6ix9ine dropping his new project on the 23rd of this month... IM SO HYPED

Comment

• 6ix9ine x Nicki Minaj x Kanye West soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              his losing his rainbow hair haha it used to be so strong his rainbow hair he need to re-dye it
              @Wizzle this song with DEX hard af
              why my boy and fellow Slovak Dalyb not in the title smh he killed his verse

first time I heard this I was like lmaoo they just randomly put him there

Comment

• [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION] any songs u know I should add on OP? Lol u said u listened to 6ix9ine before he blew up so u the og 6ix9ine fan around here lol when I heard of him when gummo dropped
                [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] I added that 6ix9ine x Famous Dex song on OP song fire

Comment

@WeezySVK any songs u know I should add on OP? Lol u said u listened to 6ix9ine before he blew up so u the og 6ix9ine fan around here lol when I heard of him when gummo dropped
                  @Zimmie I added that 6ix9ine x Famous Dex song on OP song fire
                  One of his earlier songs, that video tho

and this was the first time I heard him, was released in late 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                    One of his earlier songs, that video tho

and this was the first time I heard him, was released in late 2014
                    Damn it feels weird tbh seeing 6ix9ine with no rainbow hair or face tattoos he looked hella different back then I added them 2 songs on OP

so hype for 6ix9ine new project he dropping lol trippie done took more Ls since 6ix9ine slept with trippie bitch lmfao

edit: fam I can’t stop bumping blood walk I still have that song on repeat 6ix9ine really showed that beat justice I’m so glad that song dropped because I thought it was never dropping since he had previewed the snippet and like 3 months later song still hasn’t dropped one day I opened up YouTube on my phone and saw on the worldstar YouTube channel said 6ix9ine - blood walk(plug walk remix) and I got so hyped I was like OH SHIT HE FINALLY DROPPED THE SONG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR

im just mad at the fact the song is short lol he should of kept going oh well he still did justice to that beat and has the best plug walk remix
                    Last edited by Wizzle; 11-11-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Damn it feels weird tbh seeing 6ix9ine with no rainbow hair or face tattoos he looked hella different back then I added them 2 songs on OP

so hype for 6ix9ine new project he dropping lol trippie done took more Ls since 6ix9ine slept with trippie bitch lmfao

edit: fam I can’t stop bumping blood walk I still have that song on repeat 6ix9ine really showed that beat justice I’m so glad that song dropped because I thought it was never dropping since he had previewed the snippet and like 3 months later song still hasn’t dropped one day I opened up YouTube on my phone and saw on the worldstar YouTube channel said 6ix9ine - blood walk(plug walk remix) and I got so hyped I was like OH SHIT HE FINALLY DROPPED THE SONG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR

im just mad at the fact the song is short lol he should of kept going oh well he still did justice to that beat and has the best plug walk remix
                      Tbh I forgot bout the blood walk remix but now that you reminded me im gonna bump it lol

and yeah man Im also hyped for that new project, still playing Day 69 occasionally

Comment

• what has he done?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          Tbh I forgot bout the blood walk remix but now that you reminded me im gonna bump it lol

and yeah man Im also hyped for that new project, still playing Day 69 occasionally
                          That snippet 6ix9ine previewed with Tory Lanez sounded fire I’m also hearing he got a Travis feature. This month we gonna feast

Comment

Working...
                          X