6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    YG clout chasing to get his album sells up 6ix9ine would slump tf out his bitch ass like 6ix9ine said too “you got 2 chainz nicki Minaj and big Sean on your single and Your shit still flopped you a whole bum out here”..... treyway shit FUCK YG

Comment

Lil Pump Mexican too I don’t listen to him though but he is dropping hits though can’t lie

so is Lil xan too but we don’t claim him lol

6ix9ine the best Mexican rapper right now though glad he represents that Mexico flag from the picture I posted on OP

Fax 😂😂😂😂. Fuck Lil Xan!

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

• NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Someone fired off a barrage of bullets as rap and film star 50 Cent filmed a music video with Tekashi 6ix9ine in Brooklyn, officials said Wednesday.

The two were filming the video on West St. near the Greenpoint waterfront about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday when the gunman opened fire � shooting off eight rounds.

No one was hit, cops said.

It was not immediately disclosed how close the gunman was to the video shoot when he pulled the trigger.

Police are investigating the incident and are searching for video that could help them identify the gunman.

Tekashi 6ix9ine�s last trip to New York ended with the Brooklyn-born rapper landing behind bars. After returning to the U.S. from a European tour on July 11 he was grabbed at JFK Airport on an arrest warrant from Texas, where he was wanted for committing a misdemeanor assault.

After two days on Rikers Island, the rapper was released on bail after he complained of receiving threats from locked-up members of the Trinitarios street gang and had to be moved to a secure facility on the island.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          I dunno some time after that thing Nicki posted on Instagram with drake saying something like ... what the name of track fefe?

69 went on Instagram live I think it was .. kept saying he wants beef and keep sayin drake name.
          He don�t want it with papi

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            He don’t want it with papi
            Lol i know. He the same one that said something along the lines of ... going against drake is the same as going against god . Then that happened after

Comment

• pause [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                pause [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION]
                Sorry

Comment

• 6ix9ine gonna give us a new mixtape late September and he said all songs gonna be nothing but hits HOLY SHIT IM EXCITED

Comment

• New 50 cent featuring 69, uncle murda and Casanova flames
                    Last edited by Wizzle; 08-26-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• new 6ix9ine

Comment

New 50 cent featuring 69, uncle murda and Casanova flames
                        Sick

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X