Quavo is fckin trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
    I like Quavo,I like Migos and Huncho Jack is still one of my favorite albums this time,Iam still listening to that.
    You don't have to listen to his music,but I do,to me it sounds dope
    You can like something even tho its thrash

Really dislike him. He even fucked up their 'Hannah Montana' performance where they had the live orchestra

That being said, y'all should check out that performance. I was laughing way too hard

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post

Really dislike him. He even fucked up their 'Hannah Montana' performance where they had the live orchestra

That being said, y'all should check out that performance. I was laughing way too hard
      Lol the song Hannah Montana too what put me on migos too then after that that’s when drake hopped on there Versace remix

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        Lol the song Hannah Montana too what put me on migos too then after that that’s when drake hopped on there Versace remix
        that Versace remix was so goddamn dope when it came out

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post

I like Quavo and Migos before and after reading your post,and which video do you mean?

Comment

Working...
          X