New Studio Rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Studio Rules?

With a re-vamp of Tha Studio coming soon I'd like to know any suggestions people have for new rules.

We will be getting a battle section which will be incorporating written and audio tournaments. Here are some of my suggestions:

All written battles must have [Written] at the start of the thread name to make things clearer.

Any beef in threads that's not done via written verses or audio tracks will result in one warning.

Judging should be done via a poll. (This way we may get some more people on the site to join in and become active in the studio so hopefully they participate eventually.)

You must have an end time and date for voting to be finished before the battle starts and the thread will be locked after that date and time has passed and the winner is announced.

All involved must agree on the battle and start time and date and rules before the battle starts. (I would say using the check method but I feel that could cause a lot of delays especially if both people live in different parts of the world.)

Please add your own ideas or thoughts on any new rules, not just for battling

Re: New Studio Rules?

Are we thinking of rules for the battle section? Because yes they should be kinda seperate. Since the battle section is unique.
    I wanted to change the studio rules for a while now but Skimdude and Danny said it wasn't needed before. So if anyone has any suggestions for NEW rules or changing old rules then post them please.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid
      Are we thinking of rules for the battle section? Because yes they should be kinda seperate. Since the battle section is unique.
      I wanted to change the studio rules for a while now but Skimdude and Danny said it wasn't needed before. So if anyone has any suggestions for NEW rules or changing old rules then post them please.
      Any rules. But state if they're for the Battle Section or New General Rules.

I thought we could use this as a guideline and ideas thing Safe and then we could discuss which ones to use etc and just double check them with Danny

Comment

No poll votes for battles.
        I like the color contrasts

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
          I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by prezidential
            I second that.
            Easy to say not to do it but how do you suggest we judge them then?

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
              I second that.
              An easy way is to have people post in the thread like we use to do clearly stating the winner. I think that the battles will be really good not that thee is not a lot of people with crews on here or people who are biased all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
                I second that.
                An easy way is to have people post in the thread like we use to do clearly stating the winner. I think that the battles will be really good not that thee is not a lot of people with crews on here or people who are biased all around.
                Yeah I had thought of that but I'm just trying to get ideas from people. I'm hoping we can get more people into Tha Studio
                Thanks for your input

Comment

Yeah id much rather have post voting instead of poll voting, just too much BS with that.

Comment

why do you have to make a rule on votes at all? Why not let the people in it determine whether or not to poll or have judges?

just a suggestion.

Comment

Yea kind of the thing people have been doing forever.. what Artille stated- the obvious.
                      I like the color contrasts

Comment

Is there a possibility for when you come into the studio for the first time that a separate User Agreement can pop up for the member to read and agree too? I feel like it would be easier to stay on top of stuff thats happened in the past like racism and feedback issues. Also if there was a post rule like discussed before but make it mandatory that you cant make a thread unless you post 2-3 times on someone elses thread.... Just tryin to throw options out there and see what ppl think.

Comment

Working...
                        X