Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Studio Rules?

Originally posted by Redd Herring
    Is there a possibility for when you come into the studio for the first time that a separate User Agreement can pop up for the member to read and agree too? I feel like it would be easier to stay on top of stuff thats happened in the past like racism and feedback issues. Also if there was a post rule like discussed before but make it mandatory that you cant make a thread unless you post 2-3 times on someone elses thread.... Just tryin to throw options out there and see what ppl think.
    The first is easier to do and can put both things in one. But just make it a thread, you don't comment to agree with the rules anything you do or say in the studio will be deleted. How about that?

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
      Originally posted by Redd Herring
      Is there a possibility for when you come into the studio for the first time that a separate User Agreement can pop up for the member to read and agree too? I feel like it would be easier to stay on top of stuff thats happened in the past like racism and feedback issues. Also if there was a post rule like discussed before but make it mandatory that you cant make a thread unless you post 2-3 times on someone elses thread.... Just tryin to throw options out there and see what ppl think.
      The first is easier to do and can put both things in one. But just make it a thread, you don't comment to agree with the rules anything you do or say in the studio will be deleted. How about that?
      So pretty much, break a rule and your post will be deleted.

Comment

[quote=Safe_Kid]
        Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
        Originally posted by "Redd Herring":69l20r3z
        So pretty much, break a rule and your post will be deleted.[/quote:69l20r3z]

Yeah pretty much, me and you can talk over it more and sort it out better etc.. though

Comment

Working...
        X