Mr. FTP & Young Fire Present: The Reasoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr. FTP & Young Fire Present: The Reasoning

Downloadin' now, I'll give feedback later on.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Re: Mr. FTP & Young Fire Present: The Reasoning

La La La - Funny song, YF's flow was pretty good and lyrics were nice.. PURPLE HAZE <3 haha but u put too much flanger or something on it.. it was kinda distracting... FTP your flow was on point and lyrics were fun to listen to ... i know what artille said about the mixing, but it was good enough - 3/5

Go Hard or Go Home - FTP the hook was cool, your flow was really good.. and your lyrics were nice! YF went in overall, seriously. 4/5

Higher - That hook is stuck in my head. YF your flow was great and lyrics were catchy.. FTP flow was okay and lyrics were okay too expected a little more... you did good but i liked YF's verse here better maybe thats why - 3.8/5

New Invasion - Nice hook bro, flow was cool, lyrics were decent. FTP your flow was SICKKKKK at the beginning but yeahh you lost it halfway through the verse.. still good bro! and u had some nice punchlines.. i didnt like Ruthless in this one.. he was okay at the beginning but then he was really off beat ... i kinda skipped through it. and sorry again i couldnt get on this! :[- 3/5

No Love - FTP your flow was okay.. u start hard but fall off sometimes it was a lil hard to understand at points maybe it was the bg sounds or something..lyrics were nice. YF your flow was okay too.. lyrics were nice but not a lot good rhyming.. SHORT VERSES!? :[ -2/5

Beamer Benz or Bentley (Bonus) - haha i remember this .. YF crazy verse, FTP pretty good 3.2/5

Weed On My Mind - I didnt like the hook, YF u came in with the "Young Fire!!" a lil too loud and off but idk wat u guys are talking abt your flow was niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i think your lyrics were really good too and the multies.. FTP your flow was good bro! your wordplay and lyrics was nice.. but the robotic sound at the end of each bar was kinda ehh... still liked your verse.. maybe i like this song bc i like weed, goodbye. 4/5

Overall - 3.3/5 you guys put this together quick, it wasnt bad, and you guys are pretty good collab'n ...keep the music coming bro's
      Last edited by Jamerson; 06-26-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Re: Mr. FTP &amp; Young Fire Present: The Reasoning

La la la-My favorite on the tape, just because of the sample and beat. Never heard Chris Webby's version, but it's the first time I've heard the song that this sampled from in a rap song. Nice choice of a beat. Lyricism on its great.

Go Hard or Go home: Nice Hype song. Def. a club banger.

Higher: I like this track alot. Lyrics are very visual. The best weed songs are the ones that remind the listeners of their sessions, which this one does. Yf's verse was were good, but this one goes to FTP. His verse on this one is probably the best I've heard from him.

No Love: Don't really like the remake of the beat. The sample makes it sound more like a love song, than goin at the haters like Em's version. Still like the lyrics though.

New Invasion: Nice track, wish the whole group wouldve been on it, don't think Ive heard one from all of ya'll yet.

Heard the bonus tracks before.

I'll give this one 4 out 5. Great lyrics from both, couldve been better on some tracks, but it's obvious that this was something ya'll just threw together. But it still came out pretty good, can't imagine how good it'd be if ya'll had put more time into it.

Check out my new tape Killa.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Keep it coming!!!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Just finished listening to it. Im feelin it. The beat on La La La is awesome. I really liked it. Young fire KILLED his verse on the Beamer Benz or Bentley.

Nice job on this one keep it up

Comment

thanks for the feedback Everyone!! if you know anyone that runs a blog, or can post our mixtape anywhere let me and Young Fire know! we want to get this tape out to ALL the smokers!

Comment

Originally posted by foxracing77 View Post
                Young fire KILLED his verse on the Beamer Benz or Bentley.

Nice job on this one keep it up
                Appreciate that one.

Thanks for the feedback as well Mc Crary.

Comment

for anyone who has a system in their whip, this tape POUNDS. La La La goes crazy ham in my trunk lmao. same with GHOGM. TR!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
                    Thanks bro! Appreciate it! what was your favorite track?
                    Higher for sure.. lol

Comment

Pretty dope tape , "Higher" is my favorite track FTP verse was better but YF wasnt bad at all, im also dig'n " Go Hard or Go Home " and "Weed on my mind"

Comment

pretty good track overall keep up the good work guys

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
                          pretty good track overall keep up the good work guys
                          Lol its a mixtape, not a track......................Thanks for not checking it out though.

Comment

Working...
                          X