Young Fire - Giving Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Young Fire - Giving Up

yea for sure dude. what song is that originally? very dope. who produces your stuff?

Comment

The Climax of this track is when you put emotion into the beginning of the 2nd verse..."And ive rappin since 16"

I dont like kids but i will father the game.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
        The Climax of this track is when you put emotion into the beginning of the 2nd verse..."And ive rappin since 16"

that's EXACTLY what i thought too.

Comment

^Ino bro that part makes me want to go crazy how good it sounds 'no homo...

If your next tape sounds like this song you could easily be in my top 5 rappers atm...#No Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
            yea for sure dude. what song is that originally? very dope. who produces your stuff?
            This is an original beat. No one in particular produces my stuff, i wish i could find an upcoming producer to work with me. Been outta luck though. I got this beat off a soundclick though. I forget who the producer was though....

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post

Thanks man. I dont know if anyone caught it. But its like a story throughout. The beginning of the 2nd verse was like me "being mad" people werent liking my music at one point. Then throughout the end of the verse i mellow out cause in my eyes i feel like people are truely starting to like my music. Theres alot more in the song that people dont understand. But im glad you like that part

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
              HERE'S THE INSTRUMENTAL !!!!!!!!!! IMMA DEFINATELY DO A REMIX ON THIS JOINT WHEN MY BROTHER GETS ME A MIC.

LimeLinx - Preview - INSTRUMENTAL.mp3

WOW HERE'S THE ORIGINAL SAMPLE, AVRIL LAVINE, DIDNT KNOW SHE COULD MAKE FOR SUCH A DOPE SAMPLE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZB2O6orV0
              Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 07-08-2010, 01:09 AM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why you coming on my threads with that shit? That has nothing to do with my song.

Comment

yes it does, its the instrumental, and the original sample of your song

that has everything to do with it

plus i answered the dudes question about where it origianlly came from , which is avril lavine.\\

u on the other hand told him it was an original song , thats not true.

Comment

I said it was an original beat.

You cant read kid. Like ive said before. Just stay out of my threads. You get on my nerves and spam my shit. I DONT want your feedback. Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      I said it was an original beat.

You cant read kid. Like ive said before. Just stay out of my threads. You get on my nerves and spam my shit. I DONT want your feedback. Goodbye.
                      how am i spamming your shit???/ i wanted to do a remix on that song baby boy.

Comment

u really brought it on this one, good job and keep it up.

Comment

UGHHHH!!! Honestly this shit his hot 5/5
                          when you said THP I thought you said TAC at first that's tha name of our group.

Comment

Working...
                          X