No announcement yet.

Official Ether Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're outta my league?- Right. I'm major and you're minor. Maybe jay z can give your ass a reminder. You're like a horse with blinders. You can't see with your peripherals. If you could you might could see what i do- that's the bitch in you. I'm wishing you the best though cause i never been a hater. Don't worry if you don't now because you'll understand it later. Probably when you finally get some paper but by then I'll be in another galaxy like Samsung. Layover on mars before I'm reunited with my grandsons. i got my ticket and i made it out the damn slums. While you're still in Missouri (misery) like Branson.

Comment

• Originally posted by ET the Refugee View Post
      You're outta my league?- Right. I'm major and you're minor. Maybe jay z can give your ass a reminder. You're like a horse with blinders. You can't see with your peripherals. If you could you might could see what i do- that's the bitch in you. I'm wishing you the best though cause i never been a hater. Don't worry if you don't now because you'll understand it later. Probably when you finally get some paper but by then I'll be in another galaxy like Samsung. Layover on mars before I'm reunited with my grandsons. i got my ticket and i made it out the damn slums. While you're still in Missouri (misery) like Branson.
      ET the refugee ill leave yo ass a absentee you got paper bitch please your probably a messy sleaze another galaxy like Samsung i rap better then you even if i only had one lung all your bars sound like a burning struggle your girl says im magical whilst you look more like a muggle your face probably represents a shovel you hate Wayne? no body cares go write me a novel let me tell you this straight your awful when you pick up the mic it should be considered unlawful.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• That sucked. I don't hate Wayne. I'm just not swinging from his nuts either. Your bars barely rhymed. They didn't make sense either. My face looks like a shovel? Good one.

Comment

That sucked. I don't hate Wayne. I'm just not swinging from his nuts either. Your bars barely rhymed. They didn't make sense either. My face looks like a shovel? Good one.
          Bro chill it was just a rap i wrote for fun you just caught mad feelings plus my bars are better then yours talking bout horses with binders and shit.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

That sucked. I don't hate Wayne. I'm just not swinging from his nuts either. Your bars barely rhymed. They didn't make sense either. My face looks like a shovel? Good one.
            Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            Bro chill it was just a rap i wrote for fun you just caught mad feelings plus my bars are better then yours talking bout horses with binders and shit.
            y'all need to let your lyrics speak, it's just for fun
            Instead of bitching about who is the weakest one
            Man both of y'all got a mouth you shouldn't run
            and I got feet that shouldn't talk
            but I'm about to kick you ass son
            But I won't cause that's not the way of solving shit
            So please stop talking about the problem, begin solving it
            and by that I mean write a rap to kill the other one off with
            it's time to see who's retarded and who's the one who really spits.
            Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-03-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• I'll admit I'm a little hot headed like a match stick but i gotta ask if i should be tryin to match wits with a bunch of little bastards that don't know jack shit. My last quip was damn near a classic. While you're hatin my name is on your lips more than chapstic.i never pushed cane like a geriatric with a bad hip. But i got more SOUL in my AB than a bastard with a black lip. Must i do back flips to prove to you I'm mad sick. Plus I'm on a whole other level like a bad trip. That's it. I'm done with you fake rappers so plastic. Go somewhere else if you don't wanna get your ass kicked.
              Last edited by ET the Refugee; 06-04-2013, 12:43 AM. Reason: typographical error

Comment

I'll admit I'm a little hot headed like a match stick but i gotta ask if i should be tryin to match wits with a bunch of little bastards that don't know jack shit. My last quip was damn near a classic. While you're hatin my name is on your lips more than chapstic.i never pushed cane like a geriatric with a bad hip. But i got more SOUL in my AB than a bastard with a black lip. Must i do back flips to prove to you I'm mad sick. Plus I'm on a whole other level like a bad trip. That's it. I'm done with you fake rappers so plastic. Go somewhere else if you don't wanna get your ass kicked.
                Which bitch in the HQ caught feelings
                Whilst i go bananas this bitch collecting the peelings
                Im staying above your head like a ceiling
                I guess my rhymes truly do make a killing
                Im just spinning your head around like film reelings
                Fucks up with your user name ET the refugee
                I spit rhymes intellectualy with precision
                Did you just tell me i could See the bitch in you*
                If i had my pheriphals
                Trust me dude i dont need em i can see it clearly
                Yes i just used your own bars againest you
                That shows plain and simple how your terrible

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I'm off the chain like d'jango from my feet to my kangol, fuck around with me and I'll leave that ass mangled. I could spend all day talking shit til my tongues tangled, But let me go ahead and make my point like angles. ET is me because i feel like an alien from another planet. I am not a human being for real- can you understand it?
                  I hope so cause the flow doesn't come in Spanish. So you know when i do make a remark so underhanded. Dark forces wanna stop my light and try to mess with me. Cause i call the game like i see it like a referee. I shot the sheriff and i also shot the deputy. So now I'm on the run that's why i call myself a refugee. Now that I'm done explaining my name, can i please get back to changing the game? And while i hate to complain, about the lames in my lane. It's gettin to the point that my disdain is insane......

- - - Updated - - -

http://thatish.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/truth.jpg

Comment

I'm off the chain like d'jango from my feet to my kangol, fuck around with me and I'll leave that ass mangled. I could spend all day talking shit til my tongues tangled, But let me go ahead and make my point like angles. ET is me because i feel like an alien from another planet. I am not a human being for real- can you understand it?
                    I hope so cause the flow doesn't come in Spanish. So you know when i do make a remark so underhanded. Dark forces wanna stop my light and try to mess with me. Cause i call the game like i see it like a referee. I shot the sheriff and i also shot the deputy. So now I'm on the run that's why i call myself a refugee. Now that I'm done explaining my name, can i please get back to changing the game? And while i hate to complain, about the lames in my lane. It's gettin to the point that my disdain is insane......

- - - Updated - - -

http://thatish.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/truth.jpg
                    Are we really falling for this dudes intution
                    When clearly the shit he spitting
                    Is pre written
                    Your style is oviously bitten
                    Saying your not a human being like your off weezys cd
                    I*gotta ether you? *man thats to easy
                    Why do i bother i should just let you perish
                    Fuck with me ill leave you running for exits
                    Dont lie man you aint never shot a sheriff
                    Your ability to make fake storys seems to be your only merit
                    Im just spitting rhymes consistantly to twist you up like calligraphy
                    Im just driveing your girl crazy like i work in the automotive industry
                    Take in my bars because im out of this world like i belong in mars
                    And my flows sharper then a shard
                    I let my cards on the table
                    Lets see what you can do to keep * to keep your bars stable

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I write off top. I don't need a papermate. No need for you to player hate. You obviously got me bent so just allow for me to make it straight. I may create a verse to fit a certain rhyme scheme or pattern. I say I'm not a human being cause i feel like I'm from Saturn. If you still don't get it, it's ok it doesn't matter. Just try to pay attention and kill all of the chatter. See i shot the sheriff was a metaphor for revolution and since the deputy was crooked too, i felt justified to shoot him. The sheriff is the government and the oppressive institution and the deputy is the distraction that allows them to be abusive. Plus i don't style bite man i write to raise awareness. About how they're gonna have us enslaved if we're careless. Too many people worried about how such and such got their hair did. you gotta B Real if the shit goes down so be prepared bitch.....

Comment

I write off top. I don't need a papermate. No need for you to player hate. You obviously got me bent so just allow for me to make it straight. I may create a verse to fit a certain rhyme scheme or pattern. I say I'm not a human being cause i feel like I'm from Saturn. If you still don't get it, it's ok it doesn't matter. Just try to pay attention and kill all of the chatter. See i shot the sheriff was a metaphor for revolution and since the deputy was crooked too, i felt justified to shoot him. The sheriff is the government and the oppressive institution and the deputy is the distraction that allows them to be abusive. Plus i don't style bite man i write to raise awareness. About how they're gonna have us enslaved if we're careless. Too many people worried about how such and such got their hair did. you gotta B Real if the shit goes down so be prepared bitch.....
                        Okay time to hit rewind
                        Cause im going back in time
                        So i can put you in line
                        Your Smaller then a enzyme
                        You think your hard man thats fine
                        But now its time for me to get mine
                        Cause my flow stays sharper then a rose vine
                        Im mt everest high but you down on earth and gotta climb
                        Your style is fake like wtf is your reality
                        My mentality alone is something out if this galaxy
                        So im sick of you saying*
                        Your not part of this world
                        I sound sicker when i twist words
                        Your rhymes are absurb
                        Critizisms unheard
                        Im doing things like i am a verb
                        I spit hot but your bars are stone cold
                        And All i do is satire*spit fire
                        Trying be sick talking bout metraphors
                        To cover up your constant repetitive rhyme flaws
                        To respond to this would be foolish
                        Fuck with me ill leave you rapping your own ulligie

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I'm sorry man. I can't give you any more free bars. I need someone more on my level to battle wit. No offense but it is what it is

- - - Updated - - -

You could have said fool with me and you'll be rappin at your eulogy. But that doesn't make sense considering if i was at my own eulogy I'd be dead and it wouldn't be possible

Comment

Working...
                          X