Official Ether Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ET the Refugee View Post
    I'm sorry man. I can't give you any more free bars. I need someone more on my level to battle wit. No offense but it is what it is

- - - Updated - - -

You could have said fool with me and you'll be rappin at your eulogy. But that doesn't make sense considering if i was at my own eulogy I'd be dead and it wouldn't be possible
    Dude you need to quit acting like your bars are the sickest shit ever written i admit i stuffed up on that line but some of your shit doesnt make sense to just admit you lost instead of talking bout verseing rappers on 'your level'.
    Last edited by Zimmie; 06-08-2013, 01:29 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I lost? That's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is my bars are more complex which is why they probably don't make sense to you.

Comment

I lost? That's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is my bars are more complex which is why they probably don't make sense to you.
        I think we should let the community decide tbh

[MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]
        Last edited by Zimmie; 06-08-2013, 09:26 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I lost? That's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

come on bruh are you serious? When I read your shit it sounds very amarturish and rushed. I think it's time you realize your shit ain't that good. Please stop acting like you're the fucking best ever or something. It's fucking embarrassing to look at man...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            come on bruh are you serious? When I read your shit it sounds very amarturish and rushed. I think it's time you realize your shit ain't that good. Please stop acting like you're the fucking best ever or something. It's fucking embarrassing to look at man...
            Couldnt agree more man
            Wanna battle?
            Id prefer to battle with a dude who doesnt think his top shit all the time

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              Couldnt agree more man
              Wanna battle?
              Id prefer to battle with a dude who doesnt think his top shit all the time
              Yeah man I'm down, but just not today.

Comment

• You guys are hilarious. You call my shit rushed and amateurish in one breath and pre-written in another. What the fuck? I like battling but i need someone to push me and give me a challenge. I feel like i could give you advice. (And i did a bit) I don't want one sided battles. If i can't feel challenged or i feel like I'm not learning i don't want to do it. Maybe that's why you guys are hardcore Wayne fans because he spits that simplistic money and hoes shit. I listen to all kinds of artists and i give credit where it's due. You guys think Wayne and Drake are the shit. I think Ab Soul, Crooked I, Killer Mike and Lupe Fiasco are dope. You see the difference? I don't even know why i waste my time explaining this. If either of you had spit a good verse, i would definitely give you props. The problem is, you haven't even spit a punchline that i liked. Sorry haters

- - - Updated - - -

ABjerg had a couple tight lines. Lil zimmie had none.
                Both of your rhyme patterns had no type of structure or complexity though.
                I am not the best ever but I'm better than the 2 of you

Comment

Sorry man didnt see this message i prepared a verse and shit haha

AB jerg can you even spit a verb
                  Lets see what you can do with the trouble you have stirred
                  Cause ill tear you apart *with the rhythum in my words
                  Cause when i rap ill cause you to catch feelings like ET
                  But you dont need to be out of this world *to feel me
                  You stand behind your bars cause your guilty
                  For singlehandly, killing hiphop
                  They say im to great thats why i eliminate hate
                  And cre-ate set out my dope rhymes then relocate
                  Im gonna ether you thats your straight out fate
                  I get to the beat so on time ill make you all look late
                  So i eat daily nothing on your plate
                  i can ether anybody so you better hide your face
                  Cause ill take you out easy like garbage waste

Originally posted by ET the Refugee View Post
                  You guys are hilarious. You call my shit rushed and amateurish in one breath and pre-written in another. What the fuck? I like battling but i need someone to push me and give me a challenge. I feel like i could give you advice. (And i did a bit) I don't want one sided battles. If i can't feel challenged or i feel like I'm not learning i don't want to do it. Maybe that's why you guys are hardcore Wayne fans because he spits that simplistic money and hoes shit. I listen to all kinds of artists and i give credit where it's due. You guys think Wayne and Drake are the shit. I think Ab Soul, Crooked I, Killer Mike and Lupe Fiasco are dope. You see the difference? I don't even know why i waste my time explaining this. If either of you had spit a good verse, i would definitely give you props. The problem is, you haven't even spit a punchline that i liked. Sorry haters

- - - Updated - - -

ABjerg had a couple tight lines. Lil zimmie had none.
                  Both of your rhyme patterns had no type of structure or complexity though.
                  I am not the best ever but I'm better than the 2 of you
                  Dude honestly i wont act all arrogant and admit you had some pretty sick bars me calling your stuff pre-written was just me in the heat of the battle at the end of the day this is all just for fun and if you cant let lose and battle for fun then you probably need to hunt around for a simliar threads on other forums and give it a shot there if you want to 'educate' yourself and such also 'im better than two of you' thats the shit that makes people get pissed off at you man you shouldnt say that stuff because everyone holds there own opinions on whats good or not if you dig crooked I doesnt mean everyone does and naming underground artists doesnt make you any better at rapping i myself listen to all kinds of hip hop not only weezy.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• When it comes to hip hop i get more props than carrot top. I think it's funny that you joke around but this is where it stops. You best prepare to flop like John Stockton when I'm droppin. Cause when i get it poppin there won't be another option. I've been in this game for ten years making these rap tunes- ever since honeys had lower back tattoos. I have to ask you are you ready for the bad news? I got an old soul like bad shoes and I'm almost nuts like cashews. Which means I'm wise beyond my years and I'm close to going crazy cause i been tryin to keep my head up since Pac made Brenda got a baby. And maybe i can avoid the comparisons to shady. Cause i don't sound like him plus i ain't slim- i eat too much gravy. And if i wasn't spittin slick nobody would give a shit, man please I'm just trying to squeeze my fat ass in where i fit. I guess that is the south cause my folks are on that country shit like krit so i guess i should show y'all some southern hospitality when i spit.....
                    Last edited by ET the Refugee; 06-12-2013, 10:35 PM. Reason: typographical error

Comment

• I been on earth for a while trying to fulfill my soul contract. Jesus Christ i think it's been 33 earth years to be exact. Trying to keep my mind intact- but it's hard with this insanity. The planet is in peril and everyone's a slave to vanity. Sean Hannity tellin us lies as we watch fox news. But it aint just him- msnbc does too. But to tell you the truth, it's the Bilderburg group that's keeps us in a stupor talking about support the troops. But i ain't fallin for the propaganda they're impartin'. Because i live in the same city as Lockheed Martin. They say i shouldn't be smartin' off and running my big mouth. Don't that make you wanna ask what the fuck's that all about? I guess we'll see who still supports the troops when they run up in your house. Instituting martial law, not watching tv on the couch. That's why school shootings are carried out. So you'll give them all your guns back. That's why these rednecks in texas keep a rifle in their gun rack. So like Goodyear run-flats, you had better roll with it. That's the type of shit that just gets me so livid. My goal isn't complete until we all see peace. But that's the type of speech that left Lennon dead in the street. So i gotta be discrete or else I'm dead meat. And the only thing i killed was this beat.
                      Last edited by ET the Refugee; 06-13-2013, 12:42 AM. Reason: typographical error

Comment

Originally posted by ET the Refugee View Post
                        I lost? That's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

any of you guys wanna fire up the old Ether thread again?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• lilweezyfan what�s good?!!?? you aint never got no take flight in you but you always got some mutha fucking shit to say -_- boy you can�t fuck with me you not with that. you scared of me boy you scared!?!?? It�s ok lol. I never wanna fight someone that�s scared, I�ll leave you alone right now if you tell me you scared of me

Comment

Working...
                          X