Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster-MC_Crary ft Sharoyce Antwan and Dreezy (Second Single)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monster-MC_Crary ft Sharoyce Antwan and Dreezy (Second Single)

Originally posted by morphineroberts View Post
    You pissed me off w/ your haterism, Sentus. What the fuck dont you get about the tool in the shed line? He went in X 20
    Dreezy had the best fuckin verse on this song! The reason why he's gonna be the first of us to blow is because he found his niche. Dont try to call out Dreezy for what you think he sounds like because i could dissect your whole style right now as well. Dreezy is a fuckin beast... and because of that fact he got a bomb ass engineer, and he will also be XXL Freshman pretty soon.

Dreezy Baby's Red Lip Stick Coming Soon
    Dissect my style right now then? He had the best verse on the song yeah, he can have a 1/5 and the other two can have a 0/5. Sorry Dreezy but you suck ass. You're fucking horrible with your unoriginal, uncreative wordplay and shitty Lil Wayne esq-delivery. You will never make it anywhere, you already rap about how much money you have but you're probably fuckin broke lol, you're suppossed to do that after you're rich you stupid fuck. You should probably take my opinion into consideration so you guy can get a little better cause I've only made two songs but I'm still better then any of you ever will be.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
    http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
      Dissect my style right now then? He had the best verse on the song yeah, he can have a 1/5 and the other two can have a 0/5. Sorry Dreezy but you suck ass. You're fucking horrible with your unoriginal, uncreative wordplay and shitty Lil Wayne esq-delivery. You will never make it anywhere, you already rap about how much money you have but you're probably fuckin broke lol, you're suppossed to do that after you're rich you stupid fuck. You should probably take my opinion into consideration so you guy can get a little better cause I've only made two songs but I'm still better then any of you ever will be.
      Lol, you're so full of fail.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
        this.

Comment

I gotta quit smokin cigarettes man, that's where all the pauses come from lol. I'll work on that though. Thanks for the feed guys. And Sharoyce and Dreezy went in on this shit man so fuck a nigga thoughts. All haters can eat a dick and stay outta my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post

The fact that all of you try to base your style off one of the worst rappers ever, Lil Wayne, makes all of you full of fail.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
            http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Dreezy was hard, he had moments where the punchlines were predictable (young money like it ain't old), but what rapper doesn't. The predictable moments were made up for by the ill punchlines (if you feeling jazzy, I'll uncle phil your ass). Overall, it was a dope track. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
                The fact that all of you try to base your style off one of the worst rappers ever, Lil Wayne, makes all of you full of fail.

So i was gonna say my one all inclusive line (all haters eat a dick etc.) and leave it alone but you commented in my thread again. First why are you a member of a forum dedicated to Lil Wayne? He is the one of the worst rappers ever right? Second if you don't like a song, why even give feedback? We're terrible rappers and try to be like Wayne, so even with your amazing feedback we'll probably never be up to your standards so keep your "helpful feedback" to yourself. All you've done since you started posting here is start problems, so maybe you should just stay out of the forums man. And by the way the earlier stated questions were rhetorical, so youy don't have to respond. As I type this I see your still viewing. Stay outta my threads.

Comment

Dreezy you should post this to your YouTube, this shit is super dope.

Comment

this track was pretty epic everyone did good but mc u were outshined on this song Sharoyce had the best verse in my opinion his flow was great on this n nice lyrics dreezy had a nice flow n lyrics also but my fav verse was Sharoyce's you didnt bad but u need to work on ur flow ur not bad n u have potential but ur flow is a bit choppy imo bc u stop to take breaths or just to make ur words flow so u need work on making them smoother n ull be set but just practice bro but over this song is 4/5 keep it up! =)

Comment

Track really isn't as good as everyone is saying. Sharoyce is the best part on the track. His lyrics fit the track. The hook wasn't a good remake at really. Should have just kept Ye on it. Dreezy had good flow, but his lyrics didn't fit this imo. Crary needs mad work. Sounds like you just write lines, without even figuring out a flow. Then going in first try and keeping it. This flow is so bad, sorry to say. Lyrics were okay but still not good imo. 3/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Track really isn't as good as everyone is saying. Sharoyce is the best part on the track. His lyrics fit the track. The hook wasn't a good remake at really. Should have just kept Ye on it. Dreezy had good flow, but his lyrics didn't fit this imo. Crary needs mad work. Sounds like you just write lines, without even figuring out a flow. Then going in first try and keeping it. This flow is so bad, sorry to say. Lyrics were okay but still not good imo. 3/5.
                        although I can see why people would say it's that good, aint nobody in this studio really dropping good quality tracks any way. So now can you see why it would be so good in their eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                          although I can see why people would say it's that good, aint nobody in this studio really dropping good quality tracks any way. So now can you see why it would be so good in their eyes?
                          Yeah I do agree with that man hahha.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X