Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble - Go To Sleep

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    The vocals are really low on this, which is weird coming from you (your stuff is usually on point). I'll listen to it on my surround sound.

Lyrics:Good lyrics. Showing diversity on this one. Is this an orginal song or somebody else's?
    Flow: Flow was good from what I could hear. Didn't catch any drop offs or anything.
    Ahhhh they are low?!?!??!!? Damn I even listened on three set of different kind speakers, sounded good on all. My bad. But thanks on noticing diversity on this. Thats what I was going for, to show people I'm just not about weed and shit. I just usually make those types of songs cause thats usually what people like to hear, definitely in my area. You know? But thanks for the feedback! And this is actually the beat for Lupe Fiasco's song, called Go To Sleep as well. You should check it out if you haven't heard it. Easily one of the best rap songs put out this year!

Originally posted by YungNRuthless View Post
    Flow - 6.5/10
    Lyrics - 10/10

I've never gave a 10 outta 10, but i really like what i hear... Great job, I think you could of did better with your voice tho.
    10/10! SO glad you liked them. I was just going for as good as possible, and as real as possible. I hope thats what it seemed right. And with the voice, aahhhhhh. I thought it fit the track nice. Laid back style seemed like it fit the beat more to me.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

when you sent me this on MSN i went crazy.
      IMO this is those type of tracks that define you as an artist.
      especially with the name change you needed a song to show people how diverse you are.
      the flow is real laid back with a nice smooth emphasis on the strong lines.
      your wordplay is always amazing, people truly have NO idea how crazy your lyrics are.
      you always explain to me what they mean and my head just spins.
      Noble/Young Fire has always been, and will always be an artist i look forward to hearing on a track
      good shit bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
        when you sent me this on MSN i went crazy.
        IMO this is those type of tracks that define you as an artist.
        especially with the name change you needed a song to show people how diverse you are.
        the flow is real laid back with a nice smooth emphasis on the strong lines.
        your wordplay is always amazing, people truly have NO idea how crazy your lyrics are.
        you always explain to me what they mean and my head just spins.
        Noble/Young Fire has always been, and will always be an artist i look forward to hearing on a track
        good shit bro!
        Thanks man! Be on the lookout for some crazy shit soon!

Comment

Flow was perfect and I loved the laid back approach with your delivery but I would turn the vocals up a little bit because they got overshadowed by the beat a little bit. That was the only flaw though, this was a pretty good song.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
          http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
            Flow was perfect and I loved the laid back approach with your delivery but I would turn the vocals up a little bit because they got overshadowed by the beat a little bit. That was the only flaw though, this was a pretty good song.
            Damn coming from you, this is killer. I see how you leave feedback and just always tell it how it is. Appreciate the listen and feedback. And if I end up putting this on any upcoming projects, I'll be sure to turn the vocals up some!

Comment

Flow: B-
              Lyrics: B

Overall: 4/5, good quality track, "Noble". Nice to see you step your game up. Good to see ppl on here use some different effects (other than autotune) and try to break the club banger/wayne-esque/drugsmoneypussy track record. I look forward to future tracks from you man, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                Flow: B-
                Lyrics: B

Overall: 4/5, good quality track, "Noble". Nice to see you step your game up. Good to see ppl on here use some different effects (other than autotune) and try to break the club banger/wayne-esque/drugsmoneypussy track record. I look forward to future tracks from you man, keep up the good work
                Thanks man. I know you probably hear my songs, I'm usually on the more banger-type shit. Thats just what I feel like most people want to hear. But you will definitely hear more like this coming from me in the future. I really enjoy making these type of songs. Appreciate the listen and feedback as well. I'm going to check out your mixtape tonight.

Comment

Nice. Everything was good, flow was nice and laid back just like the beat is, good lyrics, the only problem I had was your voice was too low, I had to listen with my speakers almost all the way up. Other then that, It was great. 7/10
                  Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
                    Nice. Everything was good, flow was nice and laid back just like the beat is, good lyrics, the only problem I had was your voice was too low, I had to listen with my speakers almost all the way up. Other then that, It was great. 7/10
                    Thanks man! Glad to know people like this, even after Lupe already had his amazing original version. And I'm still wondering whats wrong with the volume.... I listen on my stereo system, it sounds good. Listen on my desktop computer speakers, it sounds good. I listen on my laptop speakers, it sounds good.

Comment

The lyrics were deep. No doubt. The vocals are a little low but its still listenable. I like how you changed the beat a little bit. Well it sounds like you did. I like this more than Take A Look, and i love Take A Look lol The flow was good. Just turn up those vocals and your straight.

Comment

Saw the D/L on facebook so I downloaded it. Always been a fan of your music, But your lyrics on this track blew me away. Your flow was alright, but the vocals were a bit overpowered by the beat. Good song though.

4.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                          The lyrics were deep. No doubt. The vocals are a little low but its still listenable. I like how you changed the beat a little bit. Well it sounds like you did. I like this more than Take A Look, and i love Take A Look lol The flow was good. Just turn up those vocals and your straight.
                          Thanks man! Glad you check out my music, and actually like it! Stay on the lookout for upcoming stuff!

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          Saw the D/L on facebook so I downloaded it. Always been a fan of your music, But your lyrics on this track blew me away. Your flow was alright, but the vocals were a bit overpowered by the beat. Good song though.

4.5/5
                          Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed this.

Comment

Working...
                          X