• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Young Corruption: Down for me

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
    Tbh u went pretty hard
    thank you i added a new verse

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Yeah man, just keep practicing on it and you'll get better. But I've never really used GSnap, heard it wasn't good. Here is a download for the real Autotune VST. Just download it then put it in the folder where your other VST's (.dll's) are!

Hulkshare.com AutoTuneVST.dll
    oh shit for real? the mixcraft ppl of youtube lied to me damnit lol but thanks mans. i'll mess around with that one to see what i can do
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
      oh shit for real? the mixcraft ppl of youtube lied to me damnit lol but thanks mans. i'll mess around with that one to see what i can do
      Dope. And for the settings, just go to youtube and search Autotune settings. Then set whatever ones they tell you. Save the preset. Then each song you will have to change the settings around to get the right sound. Each song has a different key and then you gotta adjust the major/minor/chromatic to however much autotune you want on your voice. You'll get the hang of it.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Dope. And for the settings, just go to youtube and search Autotune settings. Then set whatever ones they tell you. Save the preset. Then each song you will have to change the settings around to get the right sound. Each song has a different key and then you gotta adjust the major/minor/chromatic to however much autotune you want on your voice. You'll get the hang of it.
        haha yeah. the whole key thing confuses me cause i'm not a music person so i know nothing about vocal keys or major and minor. but ha yeah i'll be trying it out tonight since my aunt is leaving to vagas. it gives me a chance to smoke and just screw around but thanks again
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

no bad bro good lyrics n ur flow is improving n like noble said it seemed rushed at times so jsut slow it down n itll be better but not bad bro keep it up 3.5/5

Comment

Working...
          X