Noble - Stuntin' (Homerun Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble - Stuntin' (Homerun Remix)

Not feeling the autotune or w/e it is. Nice lyrics & cool flow, It seemed unnatural at points though.

Last edited by YoungTune.; 11-21-2010, 02:28 PM.

Comment

pretty good song im glad that you released this, i love the hook. sometimes during the verses the flow seemed forced and not liek it was fully like comfortable if you get what im tyrng to say. the punchlines were sick as always keep it up bro.
      3.5/5

Comment

Thanks everyone. I might release something later today or sometime in a couple days. Be on the lookout.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Your other song was much better :/
          Get off that autotune shit, you don't wanna be another mindless drone like every other rapper is that used it.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
          http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
            Your other song was much better :/
            Get off that autotune shit, you don't wanna be another mindless drone like every other rapper is that used it.
            Don't worry man lol. Was just doing autotune on this mostly cause my friend who asked me to do it is a fan of all the autotune music.

Comment

god damn, been a long time since i been on here. bet ya'll missed me

first thing is, the hook is really fucking dope, and unlike everyone else, i really like the effects you used. stood out to me and sounded fire as hell.

verses were fairly good but to me they seemed off a little bit. the flow was kind of off in some places but then it recovered a little bit. but overall very good verses. your wordplay is always dope as hell and you always come with amazing multies

keep this shit up Noble. and you better recruit me for that mixtape you got comin'...

Comment

Hook - Goes hard man, really nice job with it, glad to see you got it finished in the end.
                Verses - Like others have said, it doesn't sound like you're fully comfortable with the flow, it's not off but it feels off if you get me?
                Overall - Nice track and a good time to drop it to keep the studio popping. Lyrically you haven't skipped a beat. 3.7/5

Improvements - If you were to change it, perhaps go through the verses and see if you can change up the lyrics to make the flow sound more natural or just try to re-record it and keep it relaxed and take your time (it may just be a case of a rush to drop it as to why the flow doesn't sound quite right)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
                  god damn, been a long time since i been on here. bet ya'll missed me

first thing is, the hook is really fucking dope, and unlike everyone else, i really like the effects you used. stood out to me and sounded fire as hell.

verses were fairly good but to me they seemed off a little bit. the flow was kind of off in some places but then it recovered a little bit. but overall very good verses. your wordplay is always dope as hell and you always come with amazing multies

keep this shit up Noble. and you better recruit me for that mixtape you got comin'...
                  Yeah man. I wasn't even 100% happy with the verses. But I didn't feel like redoing it. Thanks for the feedback though.

Originally posted by 4747 View Post
                  Hook - Goes hard man, really nice job with it, glad to see you got it finished in the end.
                  Verses - Like others have said, it doesn't sound like you're fully comfortable with the flow, it's not off but it feels off if you get me?
                  Overall - Nice track and a good time to drop it to keep the studio popping. Lyrically you haven't skipped a beat. 3.7/5

Improvements - If you were to change it, perhaps go through the verses and see if you can change up the lyrics to make the flow sound more natural or just try to re-record it and keep it relaxed and take your time (it may just be a case of a rush to drop it as to why the flow doesn't sound quite right)
                  Thanks for checking it out man. Read my reply to FTP.

Comment

okay, i love your flow man, its so smooth and just relaxed the lyrics were okay, they could be a little better but still dope! im gonna be honest, i dont like the hook, i like the lyrics for it, but the effects dont really do it for me....
                    overall this song is okay, ill give it a 6/10
                    Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

Working...
                    X