Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble - If You Say So (Prod. By Black Light Music)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble - If You Say So (Prod. By Black Light Music)

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Thanks man!

Beats - I don't make beats. I get them from various places on the internet; Soundclick, instrumental sites, etc. This one came from Soundclick.com.
    Recording - I record using Mixcraft. Then save my raw acapella. Then open it up in Adobe Audition where I master it there. Then I save it again and bring it back to Mixcraft where I then even out the volumes. And lastly I mix it down to its finished product!
    Tight shit,.. would you be down to jump on a beat, if I gave you one?...

Comment

Originally posted by mrr3ye5 View Post
      Tight shit,.. would you be down to jump on a beat, if I gave you one?...
      Hell yeah, If I can vibe to it for sure lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Hell yeah, If I can vibe to it for sure lol.
        alright tight,.. haha i'll send it to you through youtube, sometime this week.

heres what some of my shit sounds like(Not Mastered):
        BEAT7 by R3YE5 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Comment

Originally posted by mrr3ye5 View Post
          alright tight,.. haha i'll send it to you through youtube, sometime this week.

heres what some of my shit sounds like(Not Mastered):
          BEAT7 by R3YE5 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
          Alright man sounds good. Just try to send me some mellow type stuff. And make sure its mastered and good quality!

Comment

Beat is dope,
            Did your voice change, sounds different from what it used to be. I really like this song, your flow was on point lyrics were dope but the Beat did it for me.
            5/5. Truly best song I've heard in Tha Studio

Edit- After Slow It Down (which you made as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
              Beat is dope,
              Did your voice change, sounds different from what it used to be. I really like this song, your flow was on point lyrics were dope but the Beat did it for me.
              5/5. Truly best song I've heard in Tha Studio

Edit- After Slow It Down (which you made as well)
              Nah man, still the same voice lol. I really think the new mic is doing wonders. Like these last months, I've been debating on getting a new mic. But I thought my other mic was decent quality so I was holding the purchase off for a bit. But on my past few songs people been saying I was sounding raspy and shit. So I went ahead and got the new mic. Such a good purchase. And glad you like the beat! I got like 2-3 more beats with hooks from these dudes I'm gunna use at some point. This was gunna be single for my upcoming mixtape, but I wanted to get it out there since I got the new equipment. But I can't believe you like Slow It Down so much, I think I didn't do good on the track. You probably like it cause Drake lol. But thanks again man!
              Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 02-08-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Don't really know what to say since it's my first comment in Tha studio but I like this track a lot! Everything sounds very good and professional and I enjoyed listening to it. Keep doin what your doin

I hope my post #666 in your thread doesn't mean bad luck

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
                  Don't really know what to say since it's my first comment in Tha studio but I like this track a lot! Everything sounds very good and professional and I enjoyed listening to it. Keep doin what your doin

I hope my post #666 in your thread doesn't mean bad luck
                  Thanks for stopping by! You should stop by this section more!

And appreciate the compliments, bro.

I hope it doesn't meant bad luck either lol. Maybe I need to make a devil song

Comment

Ive always loved your quality bro it seems like you work hard on it i especially liked the adlibs on this one. Lyrics and energy are always on point and they fit beautifully on this beat. I really cant complain about anything on this song man just keep doing what your doing lol 5/5

Comment

Originally posted by cardenas4o9 View Post
                      Ive always loved your quality bro it seems like you work hard on it i especially liked the adlibs on this one. Lyrics and energy are always on point and they fit beautifully on this beat. I really cant complain about anything on this song man just keep doing what your doing lol 5/5
                      Thanks man!!!

Comment

This is a dope track man, I feel like its probably one of the best I've heard from you. Your new mic makes you sound almost like a different person so sometimes lol. No fall offs on the flow man and you've been one of the best lyricist in Tha Studio for awhie now, these are also on par. Your rhyme scheme's seem to be improving to, usually it seems like you focus aot on just getting mutis rather than making it work. On this, the multis and word play are great. No complaints about this track at all man I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                        X