Jay Tunes - Whatever Life Brings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jay Tunes - Whatever Life Brings

I love the beat, proper laid back feel to it , your flow is pretty much on point thoughout but sometimes kinda feels a lil tooo laid back if you no what i mean like you cud put more energy into it, even though i understand the point of a laid back flow on a beat like this it just dint really ever seem to start ?? but thats my onli critism the lyrics are pretty sick feel the topic too
    over all ima say 4/5 keep dropping

Comment

thanks for the feedback explicit, blanco, and gibbsy... really appreciate it .

Comment

nice flow man, good mixing too, thats wutsup, keep doing your thing!
        not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
        kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

haha thanks for the fb. but ur the man around here, u should post more often, u be killing shit.

Comment

For some reason this track was really quiet, I had to turn my volume up a lot to hear it. This had a good style to it, that chill 90's feeling. You had a perfect voice for this type of track, but I just thought it was boring. You had very simple rhymes and didn't have anything in the song that made me want to listen again. Maybe people who like this style would feel differently.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
            http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

^ thanks for the fb. and yeah im tryna get back on my mastering shit... i listened to some of ur songs though and if i put my speakers high it gets distorted... like i have good ass speakers so i think thats why i couldnt catch how low the song was... lol

but ill work on wat u said, good looks on checkin it out.

Comment

Pretty dope song, for some reason it reminded me of a jcole flow. Big props
                Lyrics:4/5
                Flow: 4
                Last edited by YM_Flash; 02-13-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X