Young Corruption: Tears of a Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Young Corruption: Tears of a Dream

Your lyrics are pretty good. Emotion though. Work on the emotion. If you put in some emotion then your music will take that next step. Good beat choice. Your flow went with it. Just work on that emotion and I think you will be even better.

Comment

Liked the song man, Lyrics were good and you were able to tell a story with them I'd work on the delivery and sense of feeling in what you're saying though as it would add a lot to your raps. Maybe practice what you've written and know it by heart so that u can add emotion and have a unique delivery. Good work though man, I'll be checking for future songs 2 see improvement

Comment

Yo, I really did not like the flow of this,
        but from what i've heard from you before there is a slight improvement in your lyrics, so there is effort being given..
        2.5/5

Comment

Flow wasn't too bad... but wasn't too good. sections of the lyrics are really good, then some are really.. well you know, no offence. but overall good work, keep it up. Also, I really like this beat, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggyZagged View Post
            Flow wasn't too bad... but wasn't too good. sections of the lyrics are really good, then some are really.. well you know, no offence. but overall good work, keep it up. Also, I really like this beat, what is it?
            beat was produced by heart beats

but i thank everyone for listening and the feedback...even the bad i will take in consideration cause i know ya'll want me to get get better i think i show that it the remix i'm gonna be on with Z!Greatest... be on the look out for that. i got killer on the beat and i do mean killing as in i could of killed someone fuck these pills. they be messingwith me right now and the beer doesn't help any. new shit soon!!! stiraught up i'm outtaher to drink more and maybe pop anothwe seroquil or clonozopan
            http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
            Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Has a "No Handlebars" feel.

YouTube - Flobots - Handlebars

I liked it. I was ripped and the slow beat sounded great.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
                beat was produced by heart beats

but i thank everyone for listening and the feedback...even the bad i will take in consideration cause i know ya'll want me to get get better i think i show that it the remix i'm gonna be on with Z!Greatest... be on the look out for that. i got killer on the beat and i do mean killing as in i could of killed someone fuck these pills. they be messingwith me right now and the beer doesn't help any. new shit soon!!! stiraught up i'm outtaher to drink more and maybe pop anothwe seroquil or clonozopan
                Mix with some weed? maybe that'll give u more a creative push when you're munchin them pills lol

Comment

Not bad , a little bit quiet
                  Flow - lack of emotion, bit robot like 3/5
                  Lyrics - Pretty good, flow had detrimental affect on them tho 3.5/5
                  overall - Not bad, flow needs work in terms of emotion , but lyrics are pretty gd as is the beat 3.5/5

This is more than a rap, This is more of an oath

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                    Mix with some weed? maybe that'll give u more a creative push when you're munchin them pills lol
                    lol i don't remember posting that... but yes i mixed it with weed. i a 200mg seroquilz pill and a clonozopan pill, went out drinking with this one chick and ended the night with a blunt. i was gonna go to her house but i passed out on the computer before she got back to my house

and deliriousakdro thank you got the feedback i understand what i'm doing wrong with the emotion and next song has that for sure

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by lMonsterl View Post
                    Has a "No Handlebars" feel.

YouTube - Flobots - Handlebars

I liked it. I was ripped and the slow beat sounded great.
                    pretty badass
                    Last edited by Young Corruption; 03-31-2011, 10:05 AM.
                    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

i liked ur lyrics bc u were telling a story in them, your flow isnt bad but it can improve u knwo. You mostly need to add more emotion to it. But you have improved a lot from the last time I heard you so thats good. Keepit up.

Comment

Audio

Flow:
                        you need to fill in the bars more as stated, and get more into it.
                        Lyrics: the lyrics are good and have some meaning.
                        Other Notes: writing style is good.
                        Overall/Rating: good writing.

buy ig story views

Comment

Working...
                        X