LaNNy - Chillin' (Free Verse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaNNy - Chillin' (Free Verse)

What up people, haven't posted a free verse shizz in a minute.. but i'm coming back slowly peeps..
    Critic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRVWkItM2WU

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...by-youngo.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...d-youneek.html
    Last edited by mrr3ye5; 05-22-2011, 06:58 AM.

Re: LaNNy - Chillin' (Free Verse)

Bump?.. lol.. ya'll forgot about me..

Comment

Swagg and voice is nice 4/5

flow steady and on point 4/5

lyrics, alright 3/5

overall 3.8/5

sometimes kinda corny or amateur lyrics,
      but ya flow/voice is nice so it make up for it, so it not so bad, keep it up.
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Good to hear you again man. You sound like you've been practicing your flow. Even with the switch ups, you stay killin. The lyrics are pretty good. Reminds me of a rap city freestyle or something like. Quality's not so bad either. Wish we could've gotten on a track together for No Surrender, No Retreat. Guess you were too busy. You remind me of Yung Jin, hope thats not a weird comparison.

Comment

Wow, this wasn't too bad actually. This is my first time listening to you, not bad. You have nice quality, do you do your own mixing? Lyrics were pretty good, but there were a few corny ones like DIEZEL said.

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            Swagg and voice is nice 4/5

flow steady and on point 4/5

lyrics, alright 3/5

overall 3.8/5

sometimes kinda corny or amateur lyrics,
            but ya flow/voice is nice so it make up for it, so it not so bad, keep it up.
            Thanks for the feedback bro, I took a different approach on this verse, I basically rapped without writing, and just spitting what came to mind

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Good to hear you again man. You sound like you've been practicing your flow. Even with the switch ups, you stay killin. The lyrics are pretty good. Reminds me of a rap city freestyle or something like. Quality's not so bad either. Wish we could've gotten on a track together for No Surrender, No Retreat. Guess you were too busy. You remind me of Yung Jin, hope thats not a weird comparison.
            yeah bro, my bad for not jumping on that track with yah, but we'll for sure do a collab soon, thanks for the feedback meng.. yung jin? haha thats tight, i like the dude

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Artille View Post
            Wow, this wasn't too bad actually. This is my first time listening to you, not bad. You have nice quality, do you do your own mixing? Lyrics were pretty good, but there were a few corny ones like DIEZEL said.
            thanks man, i'm still trying to find my flow, and yeah i do my own mixing

Comment

nice...nice consentration...nice lyrics....waiting to hear more form you
              http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/StaccAydoe New Shit !!!!!!

class25@ymail.com

Comment

Flow: A
                Lyrics: B-

Overall: 4/5, Seems like you've hammered your flow down to perfection man. Good deal. Flow on this one is really really on-point. Some of the rhymes were kinda elementary, but with the flow being so on point and the delivery being so good, I dont even notice that much. Sounds pretty pro. That chorus was kinda bleh. Good job LaNNy

Comment

Flow: your flow had mad swag I fucks with it extra tough
                  Lyrics: when i first the first couple cars I thought i'd be disapointed but you definitely came back and smashed that joint
                  Other Notes: not much to say except keep doin your thing
                  Overall/Rating: 4/5

Comment

Flow - Flowed it really nice. More emotion would make it sound better.
                    Lyrics - Pretty good. A few lines like others said.
                    Other - Never realized how dope this beat was lol.
                    Overall - 3.5/5. Keep it up braah.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

thanks for the feedback ya'll keep it coming

Comment

Nice track man Liked the beat nd your flow on it.
                        Lyrics: 3.5/5 - thought some weren't great but just went 2 keep your verse goin along
                        Flow:4/5 - really like it on this song
                        Overall: 3.75/5 - Keep it up man nd maybe drop a full track 2 c how u approach it

Comment

Working...
                        X